14

That morning Haechan woke them all up early. "Here grab hold guys" Haechan said holding out a huge golden rope attached to the ceiling.

The 6 of them pull on the large rope and a loud chime rang throughout the castle. It sounded just like the one they heard last night.

"That's telling Jun that the sun is rising." Mark explained as Haechan made his way to the center of the room. His eyes and skin glowed as the whole castle began to fill with light.

"Woah." Jisung said as the room lit up with a bright morning glow. "This is beautiful. You guys are literally so cool!" Jisung said excitedly as Haechan couldn't hide his smile.

"Why thank you Jisungie!" Haechan said pinching the youngers cheek. "Uhhh you guys are probably hungry. I technically don't eat, so Mark go get them food. Than we'll get Jeno and be on our way." Haechan said.

"Jaemin wait here for a minute." Haechan said pulling the younger back for a minute.

"If this is about last night I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked or invaded your private lif-" Jaemin rambled on and on, before Haechan cut him off.

"I like Mark." Haechan said as Jaemin's eyes widen. "But you can't tell anyone! I am only sure of my feelings and my feelings alone." Haechan said as Jaemin instantly nodded.

"Ofcourse your highness! Your secret is safe with me!" Jaemin smiled as Haechan smiled back. "Also can you open the portal to Jeno, I want to wake him up." Jaemin said checking the time on his phone.

"Yeah of course." Haechan said opening a portal to Jeno's room, as they heard a scream from Jeno. "Jeez! A little warning next time!" Jeno yelled.

"Sorry Jeno! I'll be in the kitchen." Haechan said walking off to join Mark and the others as Jaemin walked through the portal.

"Jenoooooo I have something to tell you! It's a secret tho!" Jaemin smirked.

What? It's not like he wasn't going to tell his boyfriend.