10

Once they explained everything to Sungchan and Jisung. Jisung agreed to join there team, while Sungchan agreed to help them out here in the museum because he still has to work.

"Okay so I have these books on stars, will these help?" Sungchan asks setting down around 10 large textbooks on the table in the staff room they located themselves in.

"None of this makes any sense." Mark said reading the index, why would there even need to be an index if this book was just about stars. Guess its just a human thing.

After reading very poorly written information about the stars. Mark was starting to loose hope on finding any answers within these books.

"Haechan darling that's not how you read." Jaemin said grabbing the book that the prince just had draped over his face.

"This hopele- wait a minute." Mark gasped as he noticed a blue book from the corner of his eye. He grabbed the book and starred at the cover.

"We've seen that before haven't we?" Haechan asked acknowledging the familiarity of the book cover.

"Yeah we have! Joshua has the same exact book! And his has to have something that can help us!" Mark said as he started to have hope again.

"Wait who is Joshua?" Renjun asked in confusion.

"He is the King of Planet Neptune. And we have to pay him a visit." Haechan explained as the humans eyes widen in shock and excitement.

"We get to go to Space?! And Neptune!?" Jisung gasps in shock and Mark nodds.

"Well first we have to stop at the Sun. Because I can't open a portal to another planet from earth. So we have to make a pit stop at my place." Haechan said.

"And we get to go to the sun! Best secret mission EVER!" Chenle screamed before Jeno slapped a hand over his mouth.

"It won't be that secret if you keep screaming." Jeno shushed him.

Once the 7 of them exchange contact information with Sungchan, (and paying him a extra tip for all his help) Haechan leads them all back to him home, the Sun.