3

Ofcourse when Mark and Haechan arrived at the Moon Kingdom, Jun and Yuta were already discussing the star situation.

However the 2 were denied of much help. Because it was Jun's and The8's first eclipse as Moon Kings. So they had to stay on the moon to make sure everything went smoothly.

"We should at least contact the planet kings." Yuta said as Yanan shook his head. "No it takes the prince of Mercury too long to get here." Yanan said.

"Yanan Mercy is the 2nd closest planet

"Yanan Mercy is the 2nd closest planet." Yuta said. "And isn't Neptune the farthest planet from us right now?" Yuta asked as Yanan sighed and shook his head.

"Not what I ment, Jihoon- I mean, the King of Mercury sleeps way too much and normally is late to meetings and Neptune atleast gets here on time." Yanan said.

"Boys I'm sorry but we cant be of much help, we need to stay here. So your on your own." Jun said to Mark and Haechan who nodded and returned back to the Sun without further discussion.

"Donghyuck what are we gonna do?" Mark asked as Haechan shrugged. "We need to do something, we can't let the stars die out. I cant lose the stars." Mark said as Haechan pulled him into a hug.

"Mark calm down we are gonna fix this." Haechan said as Mark tried to squirm out of the hug, still not a huge fan of skinship unlike Haechan.

"How?" Mark asked finally just allowing the younger to cling onto him, like Haechan has been for years.

"If we can't get anyone's help from the galaxy. Than we are going to earth, and we are gonna make a team. And find out what is happening to these stars." Haechan said with a glow in his eyes.

"Okay, but who are we gonna recruit? We literally don't know anyone on earth other than Kun and Taeil. And they already said they can't help us." Mark asked.

"Well good thing I'm and extrovert who will become friends with anyone-" Haechan said but Mark cut him off by clamping a hand over the Prince's mouth.

"Haechan no, we can't expose our identity." Mark said as Haechan pulled away from Mark with a slight glare.

"And- As I was saying before you rudely interrupted me. I know where Taeil and Kun live, and they have a bunch of friends who stay with them and some of them are Moon citizens." Haechan smirked.