9

While on the tour the 6 of them kept their eyes out for any facts or information that may help them with their mission. And made sure they kept a safe enough distance from the other 2.

Once they reached the enclosure star light room, Sungchan finally left them to look around for a few minutes, the other guy who joined them walked off with Chenle to go look somewhere else.

"Okay but what does that information say up there?" Jeno asks as he reached for one of telescopes displays located around the room.

"Wait you can fly?!" Jaemin whispered yelled as Mark lifted off the ground floating towards the ceiling.

"No but I can manipulate gravity, so I would call it floating." Mark said reading the information near the top of the ceiling.

"Uh guys! We have- A PROBLEM!" Renjun said running up to them, totally ignoring the fact Mark was floating mid air.  "You guys gotta see this."

"What's happening?!" The other bot who was inyelled as he floated in the air, his face a mix inbetween confusion and shock.

"Shit." Haechan cursed as he turned to Mark and shot him a glare. "Really? You just HAD to manipulate the laws of gravity?" He asked as Mark shrugged.

"What? We had to read some information on the ceiling." Mark said as Haechan sighed heavily.

"Uhhh he's floating?!" Sungchan asked as Jeno face palmed. "Mark get him down." Haechan ordered as Mark lifted off the ground again.

"And here we go, down to the ground, nice and safely." Mark said grabbing the boys arm and brought him down to the floor.

"What are you guys?" Jisung asks, still not registering the situation clearly enough.

"Well first off, Hi! I'm Chenle! What's your name?" Chenle asked as the boy was definitely intrigued by Chenle's joyful tone.

"Jisung. Park Jisung."

"Well Jisung! Welcome to the Dream Team!"