10. ~Memories~

-At Camp Half-Blood- 

Sophie: 

"Sophie Foster, huh?" the shady boy repeats, "You don't look too sure about it though."

I tighten my lips and look down at the bandages wrapped around my arms. He was right. I wasn't very sure at all where I was, who I was, and where I had even come from. It was almost like I'd had a life somewhere else, and then POOF! 

Gone.

"Most demigods usually have a life they don't want to remember," the boy with blonde hair cuts in, saving me from answering, "Or maybe you got into an accident somewhere, causing you to forget what had happened. Or maybe your brain got damaged on the way down when you fell."

I wince at all the possibilities.

"But don't worry," he continues, "You'll fit in here just fine. It's not like this is uncommon at this camp."

Then he shares a look at the other boy, and I have a feeling that I'm not the first. This sort of relieves me, but then I realize what he had said.

Camp.

"Wait," I say, finally finding my voice, "I'm... at a camp???"

"One of the best," the shady boy says, sarcasm wrapped around his words, "You'll get used to it. But right now, I think there are some people waiting outside to take you around. Oh.. and a centaur waiting to ask you questions."

Then he grins, and dark things start to surround him and in a second...

He's gone.

I look over at the blonde boy, and what he has to say. But he just rolls his eyes, "Show off," he mutters.

I just look at him confused.

"Don't mind Nico," he tells me as he helps me get out of my bandages, "His first impression to people needs to get better. I keep telling him that, but he can't seem to do it."

"Nico?" I repeat, "That's his name?"

"Oh. Yeah, that's his name," he clarifies, as he helps me out of the blankets.

And when I get out, I notice that I have a bright, orange shirt with some ratty black leggings. The orange shirt is pretty plain, besides the fact it has three words on it right in the center:

Camp Half-Blood

"Some other people in the infirmary changed you last night," the boy says, when he sees me staring, "Don't worry. They were my girl siblings. The tunic you had on was pretty burned after the fall... not to mention wet when Percy caught you."

I try to take in everything he had said in that moment, but my head was spinning with too many questions.

Infirmary?

Siblings?

Tunic? 

Burned?