12. ~Elves~

Hey guys! I just wanted to say sorry about the long wait on updating. It's been busy this past week(s), but I hope you don't mind and still like my story! :) 

Now back to Camp Half-Blood~

-At Camp Half-Blood-

Sophie:

The darkness hits me hard as I get knocked out cold.

But there was also something off about it... like I knew I was unconscious. I was aware of what was happening around me...

Maybe some form of a lucid dream?

Voices echo my brain, bouncing off the walls, leaving behind a rattling sound.

I needed to escape.

Though there was only one problem with that. I was just so confused.

Something was off.

Something about this whole place was off. It felt wrong... like I wasn't supposed to be here.

I didn't belong.

But then I gasp, as my eyes quickly flutter open, wincing at the bright lights.

"There we go... " the blonde boy, which I quickly remember is Will, mutters quietly.

"What?" I ask, jolting up from where I was laying, "What happened?"

I look around, rubbing my eyes, and when my vision clears, I realize that a half horse half man person was staring at me very intently.

And of course...

I freak out.

"Whoa. Hey. It's alright. That's just Chiron," a voice says behind me.

I whip my head around, and see that I have a whole audience of people looking at me. Though the person who had tried to comfort me was a girl with curly blonde hair and grey eyes.

I rub my eyes again, taking deep breaths to calm my nerves, "What happened?" I ask again.

The supposedly Chiron horse/man tilts his head at me, and stares at me enough to make me uncomfortable, "Funny. I was going to ask you the same thing."

There was no chide in his tone though.

Just pure, wonderment... as he kept on staring.

And staring.

And staring.

And staring.

Staring long enough to make Will so uncomfortable, he started to walk away.

"Wow. This girl's really good at staring contests," a teasing voice says behind me, to try to break the silence.

I then finally stand up, and fully turn around to the voice as an excuse to turn away from the strange horse man. The boy who had broken the silence had disheveled dark, brown hair, and bright green-blue eyes.

I sigh in both frustration and confusion, as I rub the sides of my head.

The audience that I had actually wasn't as big as I thought it was. Only five of them, plus the weird horse man. I guess I had just imagined all the other people.