7. ~Missing~

~Hey y'all! Author here. Sorry for not updating! I've been focused on my other fanfic lately, so I haven't been paying attention much to this one. Anyhow, here's the next chapter~

-In the Lost Cities-

Fitz:

I woke up with a rough start.

First off, I stayed up late last night deciding whether or not to try to telepathically reach out to Sophie, (which is super hard considering her insane mental barriers), then, after like 30 minutes I decided I would try, but then ended up being to tired and not having enough energy to do so.

So I basically went to bed really late and then woke up early to Biana shaking my arm.

"Fitz! Fitz, wake up!!"

"What do you want..." I tell her.

I don't have my eyes open, but I'm pretty sure she was rolling her eyes.

"Alright Mr. Snuggly," she says, holding up what I'm pretty was my stuffed animal, Mr. Snuggles, to my face, "What if I told you it was an emergency?"

I subconsciously swat Mr. Snuggles and Biana's arm away, "Well it isn't," I say.

Then I add slowly after a minute when she doesn't respond, "Right?"

And when she's still quiet, I peek one eye open, to see her fiddling with one
of  Mr. Snuggles's dragon wings.

"What is it?" I ask her more urgently.

And then after three more dreaded seconds, she says..

"Sophie's missing."

~short chapter..~hope you don't mind tho~I'll definitely try to update more!~Author *edited chapter*