18. ~finally found.~ (also.. IM BACK!)

Hey all.

I just wanted to say thank you so so so much for all the views and votes and comments and follows. Every one of you is amazing, and i hope you know that even if i don't update on a regular basis anymore, you guys make my day with each comment and vote you make.

A lot has happened recently, but hopefully I can still get a chance to get past my writers block and start typing on my computer again. I've started up reading again, and I will say it's helped a lot.

Also, I started this chapter a while ago, and never seemed to be able to finish it. I tried to pick up where I left off though, so hopefully it won't sound chunky and separated.

Tysm again, and i hope you enjoy~

Before, at Camp Half Blood: (so you can get a recap on what's happened incase you forgot because it's been so long)

"Uh Jason?" Leo asks, "You alright buddy?"

Jason looks at him, back at us, then to the wall of weapons, "I.. I just realized something... though, now I get what you're saying Annabeth. About not wanting to believe that we're in another situation like... "

Then he points to himself, and glances at Percy, and I have a very bad feeling about what he's going to say next.

"You're power," he continues, looking straight at me, "Not the one about the... the voices, if that's even a... er power. But... the energy one."

I look down at the ground, suddenly very interested in my shoes, "I'm not sure if it's exactly a power... " I mumble, trying to avoid what he was going to say next.

It doesn't seem to work this time.

"Well it seems like a power to me," Jason says gently, waiting for me to meet his gaze before he continues.

"And do you know who's power it reminds me of?" he asks us. And when none of us know the answer, he speaks again, "Here's a hint. She's a praetor of Camp Jupiter."

Well that seems to get everyone's attention, because then everyone's heads snap up as they look around at each other, as if having a silent conversation.

"Reyna," Annabeth says quietly, and looks off into the distance like she was replaying a memory.

Percy stands up, "Well why didn't we think of this before!" he exclaims, "If we're in another situation like that other situation, shouldn't we start off at Camp Jupiter? That was the whole purpose last time. Romans and Greeks reuniting--"

"But that already got fixed," Leo says, "Why would we need to do it all over again?"

"Maybe because we aren't bringing Romans and Greeks together this time... the prophecy did say........ " Annabeth mutters quietly.

"What?" Leo asks.

Annabeth shakes her head, "Nevermind. We should get over to the Hypnos Cabin before it's time for dinner. Look how late it's gotten."

"Yeah, yeah, okay. But did anyone see what I meant?" Jason asks, "I mean... Yes, we should look at Camp Jupiter. But you guys do know what Reyna's power is, right?"