6.

Can Hinata change his teammate? Please? Because the one he had now is an idiot and very, very, loud. And incredibly big, and tall. And just a nuisance in general. "You!" Hinata looked beside him. Oh. It's the bastard with the piss-colored hair. What was his name? Ah, he couldn't be bothered to remember it. "Yes, me.." Hinata already sounded so done with this. Hinata looked over to see the Sangwoo-imposter's partner. He also looked very annoyed with who he got. The boy had sort-of, bluish-black hair. The two locked eyes for a moment.

Something in Hinata screams at him that he's going to hate him. But then again, he hates everything, including himself.

Shiroma blew the whistle and the two pairs took off. It started out with Hinata and Bokuto in the lead. And they were quite far ahead. Though, Atsumu and the bluish-black haired boy caught up to them. Hinata and the boy locked eyes for a moment.

Now understand. Hinata wasn't a very competitive but there was something in that boy's eyes that mocked him, that angered him, that lit something inside of him. He glared at the boy.

Hinata picked up his pace, luckily Bokuto didn't seem to notice, he even matched it.

The were in the lead again and soon enough they crossed the finished line.

Hinata panted slightly, he hasn't ran that fast since his mother forced him to compete in this race his middle school hosted once a year.

Hinata untied the cloth that was binding him and Bokuto together.

Hinata looked back. That same boy was giving him a look that said "I'm impressed but I don't want to tell you that because I hate you," He can tell. He's gotten plenty of those looks from his parents and teachers.

Hinata scoffed. Why did he even waste his energy on this asshole.