10.

Hinata and Akaashi power walked to the food court. And the entire time the ravenette had this look on his face and it was making Hinata severally uncomfortable.

But it's not like he was going to speak about it. What do you think he is? Someone who actually talks about his feelings?? Pfft-

But in all seriousness, Hinata has never been happier to hear Bokuto's annoying voice. "Hinataaaaa!"

"Stay the fuck away from me. Also here." Hinata said, handing Bokuto Akaashi.

The owl like male blinked, confused. Hinata groaned, drowning out the sound of Bokuto.

It has become an abnormal skill of his honestly.

"Hey there Shortstack-OOF!" Oikawa, one of the most idiotic people of his generation. Being dropped kicked by an orange oompaloompa because he called him short.

"Ya'know, if you keep doing this to yourself, your gonna end up as short as Chibi-OOMPH!"

Akaashi and Tsukishima looked in shock, backing away from the dark aura the tangerine was admitting. Luckily Bokuto is somehow immune to the force that is Hinata Shouyou.

"Hey bud! How about we get something to eat?" He asked, putting a hand on the ginger's shoulder. Hinata looked back at him. Aura disappearing completely. Hinata glared, but it didn't really affect the older. "Fine." Hinata sighed.

Bokuto smiled, grabbing Hinata's hand and dragging him into a ramen shop. Akaashi and Tsukishima looked at the two bodies. They sighed in whatever good conscience they (Tsukishima) probably didn't have and picked the surprisingly heavy males up.

***

After Kuroo and Oikawa came back from the dead (though a certain someone didn't want to) they ordered their food. And while everyone talked, Hinata was just on his phone, texting Koji.

He wasn't paying much attention, only when the smell of freshly cooked ramen hit his nose did he look up. His food was here, "Itadakimasu." He said, grabbing the chop sticks and digging in.

"-inata-kun!" The sounds around came back. He whipping up, meeting golden-colored eyes. 'I completely forgot I wasn't alone.'

"Yeah?"

"Well I was asking about the scars on your face. How did you get them?" Bokuto said. Hinata eyes widened. A grown etched into his face.

"Stupid, useless thing!"

"Quit whining you little bitch!"

"Come on dollface, let's rough up that face of yours, hm?"

"Well damn! The shortstack can fight back!"

"Don't worry sweetheart, Daddy's going to take real good care of you."

"Aww, is the mommy's boy gonna cry?"

Hinata tensed as a million memories came to him at once. It felt as if a tsunami hit him.

"U-Um. A fight." He quickly said. Eating the rest of his ramen.

"Oh?" Tsukishima said, "Well how'd-"

"I don't want to talk about it." Hinata said, putting down his finished bowl and leaving. The five watched, confused and startled.

"What was that about?"