26.

"Never took you one for sweets Hinata-kun," said Akaashi.

The two were at this new café that just opened. And as soon as Akaashi heard that the ginger likes sweets, he suggested they go there. To which Hinata agreed, of course.

"Hmmhm. But chocolate cake is definitely my favorite." Hinata said as he took in another spoonful of parfait. Akaashi smiled, 'Is kinda like we're on a date..' he shook his head, 'Stop it! He's not even your boyfriend...yet.'

The bell rung, an odd smell filling the air. Hinata didn't seem to notice, but Akaashi sure as hell did. How could you not? It smelled like a mix of lip balm, a fuck ton of lipstick, and oddly enough, fish. But the ravenette was too preoccupied staring at Hinata to care.

"Oh no," a female voice said.

The two turned their heads towards the voice. Hinata tilted his head, "Who the fuck...?"

She flipped her hair, putting a hand on her hip, "Aww..Shouyou, I'm hurt you don't remember me.." a few others girls came up behind her.

Hinata's eyes widened, the realization hitting him like a truck. "Hm. I thought it smelled a little fishy in here."

The girl rolled her eyes, "And here I was hoping you grew up." she spat, "Oh, I did. I just don't think your childish brain can comprehend that." Hinata snarled.

"I see your still a cunt."

"And you're probably still a cock-greedy whore who needs to get fucked twenty-four-seven to feel wanted." He smirked at the blonde's scowl.

"You wanna go, bitch?" She growled, now Akaashi was getting annoyed.

"I would but I can't fight plastic now can I?" Hinata sneered. The other two girls 'oooh'ed but they were silenced by a snap.

"Let's go. This place reeks of lameasses."

"I'm not a mirror honey."

She huffed as she and her crew walked away. Once of them looked back, and gave him a thumbs up. He ignored her, though appreciated the gesture.

Akaashi could only stare as Hinata finished his parfait.

"What the–" Hinata put a finger over his mouth. "Just let me eat in peace, Akaashi. Just let me eat in peace."