14.

Akaashi was surprised to say the least when he found Hinata sitting with Bokuto, most likely waiting for him. The silver-haired male was talking the ginger's ear off and Hinata didn't seem to mind. Akaashi walked towards him, giving the two a friendly greeting. Hinata just gave a small "hi" and continued eating the cafeteria lunch. They chatted (well, Bokuto did) throughout all of lunch then sixth bell rang.

They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

-

So Hinata's classes got cancelled.

All the first years and second years's classes got cancelled actually.

Apparently some first years in the science lab decided to get real smart and mixed in a substance that wasn't apart of the recipe because "aren't we suppose to be experimenting?" or some shit. And the liquid produced a gas that was not very good for the human body to come into contact with so everyone that was in the science lab and anywhere near close proximity of it was quarantined and told and required to stay home until further notice.

Which included Hinata's English class so here he is. Bored. At home. All because of two very stupid first years.

And most of his stuff is still back at the dorms so he doesn't have many clothes. But it's not like he's allowed to go outside and into the public.

So his life sucks at the moment.

Mocha's still there as well but he told Akaashi to look after her for him (He doesn't trust Tsukishima in any way, shape, or form).

Hinata sighed. Why was life so cruel to him?

Suddenly, his doorbell rung. Confused, he looked out his window. Outside were Koji and Izumi, holding bags of food. They smiled at him through the window.

Hinata's eyes widened, getting out his phone. Koji pulled out his own phone and pressed on the screen, "Hey Shou."

"What are you two doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Well we had some dumb first years as well. They somehow managed to cause a blackout throughout the entire school." Izumi responded. They must've been on speaker.

"Well damn. You can leave the food by the door. I'm not allowed to be around people at the moment." Koji and Izumi laughed at the boy's misfortune.

"Okay, but can we still talk on the phone?"

"Sure."