30.

(Thank you Ethereal221 for the wonderful idea 😌. And don't worry, I made a note about everyone else's ideas so you won't be forgotten, they will just be used in a later chapter all right.)

Light shined through the windows of the gym, a light breeze carrying through it. The preparations were finally done and they had a week to spare. Now they were just doing some last-minute cleaning and check-ups. Hinata was sweeping away, headphones he borrowed from Akaashi resting comfortably on his head. One of the committee members sighed, stretching their back. "Why do we have to do all this extra work. Everything's already done," he complained. His friend came up behind him, "We can't exactly go against Oikawa-senpai." They collectively groaned.

"Maybe.." the other's gaze drifted to Hinata–more specifically–Hinata's ass, "But atleast we get a nice view." He snickered, gesturing to Hinata. His friend chuckled with him. Bokuto overheard them, brows furrowed into an angry expression, "He wouldn't like you talking about his ass." He growled, almost protectively.

"Oh please, we all know you think the same thing," he exclaimed, so loud everyone in the entire gym could hear. Hinata took one side of the headphones off his ear to listen, "Now come on," he leaned closer to Bokuto, "You hang out with him all the time," he didn't like where this was going, "You must've felt on his cute butt before."

A dangerously low growl came out of his mouth. He clenched his fist tight and raised it, then—

Bam!

Everyone was shocked. Akaashi looked at the spot where Hinata was. 'How did he–?'

Hinata had punched the guy in the face. So hard, he got a nosebleed. Everything seemed to move in slow motion, the guy falling, their eyes widening because of the shock, Hinata, in Bokuto's eyes atleast.

The sound of him falling reverberated in the gym walls, and at once, all sound returned. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted, a hand covering his bloody nose, "HOW DARE YOU! MY MOTHER IS THE VICE-PRINCIPAL HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He scrambled to get up, walking towards the ginger, who didn't even flinch or move back. "I could get you expelled." He smirked viciously as if that was supposed the scare him.

Hinata could only glare at the sad excuse of a human being, "Go ahead then," he snarled, "go crying to mommy like the pussy you are."

The guy stepped back as Hinata stepped forward, "What are you waiting for? Go. If you're going to talk about me behind my back, you're gonna get punched. Because unlike you," Hinata got real close, took the male by the collar, his casting a shadow over his eyes, "I bite." He let go, then walked back to the spot where he left the broom and started sweeping as if nothing happened.

The males ran out of the gym, their tails between their legs and swearing revenge on the ginger.

They all blinked. Hinata looked back, "What?"

"'WHAT'??!! WHAT WAS THAT??!"

***

Hinata was later called to the principal's office, the vice-principal, and those two kids from earlier. "Good day Hinata-san, have a seat," Shimizu said, gesturing his hand towards the seat infront of his desk. Hinata complied, not making eye contact with anyone but the principal. "As I've heard, you "ruthlessly punched Sadow Shinji with any reasoning"?"

'Coward,' Hinata wanted to snort. Though it seems his amusement showed because the vice-principal slammed her hands on the desk, scowling, "What's so funny?! The fact that you attacked my baby! Look at his nose! It's probably broken!" She exclaimed. 'Shinji' just nodded along. As if he was the most innocent person ever. It took everything in him to not roll his eyes. "And what's with that ugly scar of yours? Use some concealer to cover that shit." She spat bitterly.

'Says the one more wrinkly than a dried-up raisin.'

"Please refrain from using that language in school Sadow-sama." Shimizu scolded, not caring much. He turned back to Hinata, "Hinata-san, mind explaining why you punched Sadow-kun?"

"As it says! He—"

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Hinata interrupted. Oh, how Hinata wanted to laugh, the look on her face was hilarious, "The adults are speaking." He sneered.

"WHY YOU—"

"Aww, are angwy? Are you going to start whining like a little bitch?" Hinata talked to her in a demeaning way, as if she was a baby, "Do you need your bottle?"

"Ladies, ladies, calm down." Shimizu intervened before this got out of hand. Hinata huffed, deciding not to say anything about it. He signaled to Hinata to speak, "Shinji-san here was talking about my ass. Then he asked a.." he paused for a few seconds, "aquatint of mine if he felt my butt. Said aquatint was about to punch him, but I did it instead so he wouldn't be where I was sitting."

Everything was silent as Shimizu looked between the ginger and his vice-principal. He then sighed, "I'll let you off this time since this isn't something you'd usually do." Sadow and Shinji were outraged. Shinji's friend just tried to make himself look as small as possible, seemingly embarrassed.

Hinata could only smile as he walked out of the room, instantly hearing yelling from the other side of the door. He cracked his knuckles, proud of his work.

'Two bitches got what they deserved. And I got to punch someone. Today's been awesome.'

***

Bokuto stood nervously infront of Hinata's dorm, contemplating whether he should go through with this or not. And just as he was about back out, the door opened, revealing bright ginger hair and undeniably beautiful hazel eyes.

A light breeze combed through their hair, making Hinata's hair look like a blazing fire in the wind. "Bokuto?" He froze, unable to speak or move. The sunlight hit the smaller's skin perfectly, giving off the illusion that he was an angel from heaven. "Helloooo." Hinata got closer, Bokuto's breath hitched. "You good?"

"U-U-uuuhhhhh...." He suddenly bowed, almost knocking Hinata off balance, "I-I-I-I w-wanted t-to-to thank y-you for earlier. T-taking the blame I mean, you didn't have to..." Bokuto sputtered out.

Hinata backtracked, thank him? "Well number one, quit bowing, you look stupid." He looked away to hide the blush covering his cheeks, "And..." Bokuto looked up, "I guess you're welcome." He smiled.

"Is it okay if I ask one more question?"

Hinata looked back at him.

"Will you go to the Spring Dance with me?"

(I feel so bad about what I'm about to do to Shimizu 💀)