4.

Hinata guessed his teacher wasn't so bad..unlike the ones from his grade school. For some reason, they hated his guts.

But that doesn't matter at the moment. "Now let's continue with the lesson," Woodwair said as she turned back to the board. Hinata paid close attention to the board as his educator wrote on the board with a piece of white chalk. Hinata was jotting down everything, knowing this would be helpful in the future.

"Students I hope you're writing this down," Woodwair said, looking back towards her pupils. Almost everyone began to freak out, reaching in their bags, and taking out their notebooks. Woodwair turned her back towards the class once more, explaining the equation she had written down.

While Atsumu in the back was shaking with fury. 'How dare they speak that way to me?! Don't those peasants know who I am?!' He bitterly thought to himself. Osamu gazed at his brother with annoyed eyes. Why couldn't he have been an only child? Why did the world curse him with the unbearable person that lives to be Atsumu Miya?

Hinata could feel the hostility coming from Atsumu, mostly cause he was right next to him. Did he care? No. Was he ever going to care? Also no. So he was going to try his best to ignore the bleached blonde.

-

"Shouyou!" Hinata looked down over his shoulder. Only to see Izumi running towards him at full speed. "WHOA-" They both toppled to the ground with a loud thud. They both got in a sitting position, though Izumi had his legs crossed. "What the hell was that for?!" Hinata yelled at the brown-haired male. Izumi chuckled.

"Remember when you did that to me all the time when we were in grade school?" Hinata huffed. "I see you're still as cute as ever." Izumi teased.

Hinata rolled his eyes, "Shut up." The two got up, ignoring the looks they got from others. They started walking on the park's path walk. They talked about small things, like favorite foods or if they have any pets.

"I don't know if they'd allow pets in the dorms. If they do I will immediately steal Mocha back from you." Hinata said.

"E-eh?" Izumi gasped, "She misses you, ya know." Hinata quirked an eyebrow. "Of course she would, she's my cat." Izumi chuckled.

"Speaking of school, how's your love life?"

"Non-existent," Hinata said with no hesitation, "and I hope it stays that way." Izumi chuckled once again.

"What's so funny?" Hinata asked.

"You. You're so different. When we were kids you would talk about how you would be the first one to get a wife." Hinata cringed.

He then sighed, "Yeah, well people change. I just know I won't any "love problems" anytime soon." He said.

"Sure, sure you won't," Izumi said, pressing the stop record button on his phone, having a feeling it would provd useful in the near future.