2.

Hinata entered his classroom, Class 1-A, apparently it for advanced students. There was a few other students there already but that was expected. He found a seat by the window that wasn't taken yet. He walked towards it and sat down. A few minutes later more students start coming in. The sound of chatter getting louder but Hinata was able the drown them out.

"Excuse me, can you move?" Someone said. Hinata guessed they were talking to him so he ignored them, in hopes they would go away. "Excuse me? Hellooo," they kept talking, and eventually Hinata caved.

"What?!" He snapped. This person was annoying. Hinata looked up. He had blonde hair with an undercut, hair swept right. He was annoyingly tall as well. "What do you want?"

"I want you to move." He said, hand on hip. Hinata glared at the boy. "Everyone knows the window seats are the best." Hinata rolled his eyes.

"I'm not moving," the blonde's nose scrunched up, almost disgusted. "I don't think ya know who I am."

"I don't," Hinata immediately said, the man's brow twitched. "I'm Miya Atsumu! Son of the Miya family! One of the richest families in the world!" Hinata blinked, unimpressed.

"You say that like I care." Hinata retorted. The Miya scoffed. "You should! I could put yer family in debt!"

"Both of my parents are dead." Atsumu glared at the ginger. "Well I can get ya out of this school as well-GHAAH!" He stopped mid-sentence as someone karate-chopped him on the head. "Quit being such a nuisance 'Tsumu." A boy that looked exactly like Atsumu but his hair was grey and swept to the left.

"AHH! 'Samu!" Hinata looked between the two. The grey-haired Atsumu looked at Hinata for a long while before speaking again, "Sorry about him. I'm Miya Osamu." Ah, so their siblings. Hinata doesn't know which he should feel.

Hate, because they're siblings, or pity, because they're siblings. "It's fine, I guess. Just get him away from me." Osamu bowed his apology before dragging his brother away.

"What was that for 'Samu?!"

"For bothering your fellow classmates!"

"But.."

Their conversation faded as they got further away. Well, it was more like Hinata stopped paying attention since he could still hear their voices but it was just mindless dialogue. He sighed, "Is everyone here annoying?"