20.

"Please."

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"P-l-e-ea-eassse! Come on Shouyou-kun!"

Hinata's eyebrows twitched. Eito had been following him whenever he could. Apparently their schedule line up perfectly, so there's always the chance that they'd randomly catch eachother in the halls. God just hates him doesn't he? Now why was he following him? Well, little Eito here forgot to study and his test is in two days so he needs some help with cram studying. Hinata's head whizzed around, glare boring into Eito. "Why should I help you?" a hand flying to his neck, he chuckled nervously.

"If not I'll have to get a tutor!"

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"I'll make sure the tutor is you."

"..." Silence. Hinata gritted his teeth, taking a sharp breathe through his nose. "I forgot how evil you could be." Eito "innocently" giggled, a strand of curly hair bouncing ever so slightly. Actually, now that Hinata got a good look at him, his hair was a deeper red than before, his black roots showing through a bit, it was also very curly now. His face had this slight glow to it. He looked so colorful compared to Hinata. Hinata also noticed that the redette (blackett?) wasn't wearing his blazer, the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up, exposing his arms.

"Eito, are you in love?" Hinata blurted it out so nonchalantly as if he couldn't say the words just two days ago. And no, he's not jealous. It's just that Eito's so obvious he can't help but asked.

"E-eh?" An expected reaction, "w-well..." he said, suddenly being extremely interested in the floor. "Maybe...what are you jealou-?"

"I honestly couldn't care less about what happens in that sad existence you call your life." Daggers. Hinata could see the daggers pierce through the taller's heart, "Your just so obvious." After Eito recovered from being throughly burned and roasted, he responded, "Well since you asked, you must wanna know who. Right?"

"Sure."

Eito eyes widened as he backtracked, "Wait really?"

"I wanna know who the unlucky person is."

Eito's self-esteem levels dropping to 0 percent right now. "Well now I just don't want to tell you!"

"Too bad. I probably could've saved the person. Such a shame they have to be stuck with someone like you."

How the hell is he still living? He's been burned, flatten, dropped, and crushed all at the same time. "Your killing my confidence here!"

"Good. Maybe you won't have enough to ask out the poor soul you have a crush on." Hinata then walked away, leaving Eito in the cold and barren lands of the battered down pride. "And I'll come over to your dorm at 3:15, just text me where it is, you still have my number."

And with that, Eito was left a broken man.

Hinata couldn't be happier.

-

Hinata was not expecting this. He had just arrived at Eito's dorm, his roommate was chill, a bit daydreamy, but chill. He went to what he knows it Eito's room (mostly because of all the animal stickers) and opened the door to find something very surprising.

This wasn't just a one on one study session. This was a group study session. Some of who he recognized. There was that girl that asked to kiss him a few days back, a boy he had never seen before, fucking Kizume, even Bokuto, Akaashi, and Kuroo were there! What is this?!

"Wait is Hinata-san having trouble with his studies as well?" Akaashi asked.

"You know him Keiji-san?" The boy asked, giving the ginger a nasty look. Akaashi nodded. "We met not too long after he become friends with Bokuto-san."

"So you know him too Kuroo?"

The bed-head nodded. "He's a feisty one."

Hinata's eyebrow twitched with annoyance. Eito didn't inform him he already had people to help him. "No. I don't need help. I was asked by this idiot," he said, pointing to Eito, "to help him study for his upcoming test."

"Technically, I didn't lie." Eito said, sending him a cheeky smile.

"How come you two know eachother?" The girl asked, her gaze occasionally going to Hinata from time to time.

The redette side-eyed Hinata before responding, "We met back in high school." The ginger's eyes widened, he had expected his ex to just blabber on and on about their past relationship. "We were partners." Ah, he spoke too soon.

Akaashi nearly chocked, as did Bokuto. "Like, r-romantically?" Akkashi asked, stuttering over his words. Which is something he doesn't normally do. Eito nodded, and Akaashi felt like he was about to faint but Kuroo kept him upright, thankfully.

They all started to talk about Eito's and Hinata's relationship, completely forgetting they were supposed to be studying.

The ginger sighed. What else did he expect from a scammer?