11.

After yesterday, Hinata actively tried to avoid Bokuto and his friends. And whenever he tried to start up a conversation during gym, Hinata would either just nod, or stay silent.

He stayed a far away distance from Tsukishima. Luckily, the blonde didn't care too much. Or at all for that matter. Does he care for anyone? Anything?

Moving on, that day, Hinata stayed in the classroom for lunch. He wasn't that hungry anyway.

He stared out the window, a feeling of peace washing over him. Something he hasn't felt in quite some time. He closed his eyes, slowly dozing off into a completely different time.

"Is Shouyou-nii okay?" Natsu asked her brother. They were in a nearby park at 8:32 at night since their babysitter locked them out.

Shouyou looked at his sister, frowning. His sister didn't deserve this. She should be in the warm sheets of her bed, sleeping peacefully.

Not out in the cold streets with her disappointment of a brother. He sighed, he's just glad they had something to eat before this happened.

"Cheer up nii-san!" Shouyou looked at his sister. "We may be cold, but at least we have eachother, right?"

Shouyou's eyes widened, before smiling. A genuine smile etched onto his face. Warmness and adoring in his eyes as he looked at his sister.

"Yeah.."

That was one of the few moments he was actually happy.

And he'll be damned if he ever forgets it.

***

The final bell jolted Hinata awake. He must've slept the entire class period away. He grabbed his stuff and walked towards Ms.Woodwair. He was about to apologise when she spoke. "If your up here to apologize, then don't." Hinata's eyes widened, "I could see something was bothering you." His teacher smiled warmly and Hinata felt something.

"Um..thank you Sensei."

"No problem."

Hinata then walked out the door. When was the last time a teacher was nice to him? He sighed, he doesn't even remember. He walked through the halls, head down, mind deep in thought. When suddenly, he bumped into someone.

"Hinata-san?" Hinata recognized that voice. He looked up. Grey hair, grey eyes.. "Osamu-san." Hinata looked to his right, "Your in the music club?" Osamu flushed.

"Yeah, but it's mostly something so I can get away from 'Tsumu.." he said. Hinata blinked, he could understand that. "So are you going back to the dorms?" Osamu asked.

"Um..yeah. I am." Hinata replied. He looked down, picking at the skin of his fingers. A habit he picked up from his father. Osamu smiled. "How about I walk you there?" Hinata blinked once again, tilting his head. People do that? Why? "Why have you gone a quiet all of a sudden?"

Hinata flinched. "Oh it's nothing. I think I'll be fine on my own." Hinata responded. Osamu nodded, watching as Hinata walked away.