35.

"Hinata?"

Slowly, the oranget looked up. Meeting the familiar, sweet-as-honey eyes of Sugawara. The grey-haired senior smiled, "I thought I'd find you here."

Why was he here? Though a part of him was a bit relieved to see his face. But that part of him was buried deep, deep into his brain, never to resurface. "What the hell are you doing here?" Hinata spat, as tears weren't about to spill from his eyes five seconds ago.

"I came looking for you after you just...vanished. Though, I had a feeling you be here." Sugawara explained, reaching to pet the ginger.

Hinata jumped away from the hand, staring at the silver-top with surprise. It was almost cat-like.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!? Trying to put your hands on me 'n' shit!" Hinata yelled.

"Your childhood friend?" Sugawara laughed. Hinata scoffed at the term. "Barely.." Sugawara's laughter faded, morphing in into an sad smile.

"Hey, Hinata?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll do everything I can to win back your love."

"...."

"Whatever." Hinata averted his gaze, his face more relaxed than before. Not that he'll ever admit it, he'd always felt less tense when the third-year was around.

Sugawara stared at him. "Is everything's okay?" he asked.

Hinata didn't respond, as if he didn't know the answer to that question himself. "Yeah. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" He finally responded, his voice flat and deadpanned.

Sugawara gave him a look. He didn't believe him. They both knew it. But, Sugawara took a deep breath. He'll ask when he's ready. "Then do you want to come back?"

"...."

"Give me three more days. I...just need some time to think."

"...If you say so."