chapter 1

A/n;

soo this is my first fan fic so idk exactly what im doing so pls bare with me and i hope u enjoy also if you have something mean to say just don't, if you feel like this is a horrible fan fic just stop reading it u dont have to ruin it for anyone else so stop being a pissy boi (or girl) and just leave also im gunna start saying "I" instead of "you" cuz its easyer for me and when i read then my mind gets confused when its me in the story but im in third person so anyways im doing that now

Y/n pov:

I look around and see That im laying in a field of grass, it was light green, looked kinda different somehow and i felt different to. Then i got up looking around, I'm in a big kinda clearing, there is a forest behind me and a village in front. I look at what I'm wearing there is a f/c (favorite color) tank top and a nice black leather jacket over it, there is a pair of black shorts and black leather boots that match the jacket and come up almost to my knees but not quite. The intire time feeling myself to see if this is real or just a dream that my wierd ass mind came up with finally i pinched myself really hard and winced from the pain a little so i knew that this was in fact not a dream and that i was in some clearing in a random place that have never been before with a bad headache thats starting to get annoying. I then decided to get up and look around and there it is, the boar hat tavern with that wierd shape that always did look weird to me and so i walked in.

I walk in to see a young boy about the age of 15 and i guessed it. It was meliodas  but i didn't want to reveal his identity so i looked at him straight in the eye, he had a shocked expression on his face like he, remembered me? Or mabe he was shocked that a child just walked into his tavern and stared him straight in the eye and looked like she had to talk to him urgently. He then proceeded to have me take a seat at the bar and asked me why i, a young girl was in his tavern while serving up drinks to everyone else in the tavern.
"So why is a girl like you in my tavern?"
"Well ummmmm thats my little secret, meliodas."
His eyes widened as i said that and looked slightly down and asked in a calm some how threatening voice
"I dont know who you are holy night or how you found me but I would like you to get up right now and leave"
I jumped a little bit at how his voice changed so suddenly then i replyed with
"NO NO NO! Im not a holy night im just a-"
Before i could finish my sentence there in the doorway was the armor clad monster i looked at it and then at all the other people in the tavern and they were all runing out of the tavern exept for me. Then meliodas hoped over the bar, the armoured monster fell the helmet coming off reveling a girl with mint hair. at that moment i knew where i was, i was in seven deadly sins and i wasn't dreaming.

A/N; ok so i hope you guys like the first chapter i liked making it i will try to update in the next 2 weeks thanks for keeping with this story also i like making chapters longer than 500 words soo ya. have a good day😊
645 words