Chapter 26

=Alexandra POV=

I opened the door to the mansion at 6 a.m., and right now everyone is sleeping. I woke up at 5 and left my dad's house to get ready for school. He was sad that I had to leave. But I promised him I would visit often.

I quietly went up to my room and took a bath. I dressed up with high-waisted grey cargo pants and a black sleeveless crop top, finishing it with black boots. I only put eyeliner, mascara, and a chap stick on. By the time I finished, it was 7:15, and I went downstairs to check if Zoey and Ricardo were up. I found them in the kitchen.

"Morning," I said, kissing both of them on the cheeks.

"Oh, you're here already," Ricardo said.

"How did it go?" Zoey asked, setting down a mug of coffee in front of me.

"Thank you. It went well when he found out what Bryan did; he got mad, but we stopped him before he did something he would regret," I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Is everything okay now?" Ricardo asked

"Yeah, we talked it out. We're all good,"

"That's good,"

"Ok, Zoey, are you ready?"

"Actually, you're going to have to go alone; I have to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere, I'll be back quick," she said, getting ready to go. I stopped her.

"You've been acting weird lately."

"Ugh, fine, I'm in a relationship; she's not from the school, so I go every morning to meet him," she said. If Bryan finds out

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"Well, we have bigger problems, and I know you worry when I get boyfriends, so I didn't want to worry you."

"Girl, it's okay; it's good to talk about something else," I said.

"I know,"

"Who is he?" Ricardo asked.

"It's actually a she," Zoey said, looking down.

"Oh, ok, then who is she?"

"I promise I'll tell you guys later; she wants to be private for now."

"Fine, but sooner or later you're going to have to bring her here so we can meet her," Ricardo said.

"I know, anyway, I have to go see you guys later," she said, walking out the door.

"Keep an eye on her," Ricardo said.

"Why,"

"I've noticed Zoey isn't acting like her usual self. Every time she gets a boyfriend or girlfriend, she brings them so we can be sure that person isn't an enemy."

"Yeah, but probably it's because they're taking it seriously and she's giving her girlfriend time?" I said, taking my bag from the counter.

"Still, she will bring them; just keep an eye on her at school."

"Ok for you to say so. But I don't think Zoey would do something wrong," I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"I have to go now. I'll see you later."

"Bye, baby girl," I got on my motorcycle and drove off to school.

Time to skip to school

I arrived at school on time. I parked my motorcycle next to Zacks. I didn't see the group outside, so I went in. Unfortunately, all of them were in my locker, including Abigail.It looks like she's trying to flirt with Zack in front of Bryan. But Bryan isn't even looking at her; he's looking around. When I got to them, I hugged Bryan and the twins.