chapter 9

=Alexandra POV=

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Jack and Wade standing in front of me. I tried to move but couldn't; there was a heavy arm around my waist. I look back and see Bryan sleeping. I smile, which I barely do. I look back at Jack and Wade.

"what happened?"

"You've been sleeping for half an hour, already." "We're going to watch a movie."

"oh shit sorry"

"Did you make it up as well?" Jack inquired.

"We're getting there," I said, hearing Bryan groan. I turn around and see him waking up. He opens his eyes and looks around before landing on me. his arm around my waist tighten, bringing me closer to him.

"Hey," he said.

"Sup, sleepyhead. "We're going to watch a movie. Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, ok," he looks up to the twins.

"Sup, bro," Jack said.

"sup"

Bryan unwrapped his arm around my waist and stood up. He started to put his shoes on. I stood up and looked for my sandals.

"Well, wait for you two downstairs," Jack said, walking out. Wade followed him.

"How have both of them been?" I asked for my sandals and brushed my long brown hair.

"Like always, they're always together doing who knows what," he said, standing up. I took my phone.

"They were the ones that kept dad occupied and helped him," he said.

"Did they bug you out, like always?" I asked, laughing a little.

"Those 2 little demons are my fucking age, but they act like 3-year-olds," he said laughing. I laughed with him. We walked downstairs, talking about the twin's childish behavior. We got downstairs to see Jack and Wade fighting over a cookie.

"You always eat all the cookies and never leave me any!" Jack said to Wade

"It's because you eat too slowly!" Wade said.

"I'm trying to enjoy the flavor!"

"Your fucking weird, its--" I cut them off.

"Guys, how old are you again?"

"18," they both said. I dramatically gasped. "What?! I thought you too were 3." They both frown. and we burst out laughing. I snatch the cookie from Wade and eat it. We all went to sit down on the couch, and I was in the middle of the twins.

"What are we watching?" I said.

"Scary movies, a whole marathon," Damion said, sounding excited. The twins and Zoey started complaining.

"Oh, come on, watching a scary movie is fun, or do you want to watch a clingy romance movie?" Damion said.

"YES!" Both of them three-yelled, and I scoffed.

"We were sticking with the scary movies," I said.

"But you hate scary movies?" Wade said.

"That was before," I said. Then my phone rang. It was Ricardo.

"what sup"

"Hola, Princessa, how's everything?"

"Good. As you may have heard, the fucker of my ex came to school to kill me," I said. Everyone quieted down and listened to me.

"I told you that fucker was bad for you."

"Well, I wasn't thinking at that time."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I called to tell you I'm going back tonight.

"Did you finish the job?"

"Of course, baby girl."

"Good, are you almost here?"

"I'm entering town."

"Well, some friends and my brother's are here."

"Exactly what, friends?"

"Well, the son of the leader of the "no-name" gang, Zack, is here," I said.

"And his right hand, Damion," I added.

"Wow, I thought I'd never meet them." that's it?"

"My brothers are here: Wade, Bryan, and Jack."

"Wait, wasn't Bryan the one that bullied you?"

"I'll tell you about that later."

"I'm going to kill him."

"No, you're not; he's fine, ok?"

"If he hurts you again, I swear I'll kill him."

"You sound like a jealous boyfriend."

"That doesn't sound bad"—I can hear his smirk.

"Bruh" was all I said.

"I'll see you in a little bit."

"K, see you," I said and hung up, looking up. All of them were looking at me.

"Ricardo is coming back."

"Right now?" Zoey asked. I nodded.

"who's he?" Bryan asked me.

"Me and Zoey, boss."

"So it is true, you're in Gang?" he asked. I nodded. "Wow" was all he said.

"Anyway, he's coming; now let's watch the movies," I said. They all got comfy. Zoey went and got the popcorn from the kitchen, and then we just sat there watching movies. Jack and Wade kept clutching both of my arms and jumping when a jump scare popped up. We were getting to the scariest part when the door flew open and Ricardo entered screaming. We all jumped up, screamed, and fell off the big couch. He came over to me and Zoey, picked us up over his shoulder, and started spinning us around.

"Ricardo sueltame ahora mismo, oh si no te mato!" "Put me down, or else I'll kill you," I said, slapping his back.

"RICARDO!!!" Zoey scream. He finally stopped and put us down. never taking his hands from our waist. He gave us both a kiss on the cheek, like he always does.

"How are my two favorite killers?" He said, "Let us go.

"Good, did you finish the assignment?" Zoey asked him.

"Am I in school now? "Yeah, I did it," he said, dropping his bags on the ground. He went up to Zack and Damion.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Zack and Damion; I've been meaning to ally with your father," Ricardo said, shaking Zack's hand and then Damion's.

"I heard that Dad wants to also ally with you, but he's been working."

"I get that; actually, I made an appointment to meet up to see if an alliance is on," Ricardo said, getting a drink.

"He'll accept it," Zack said, sitting down. My brothers got up from the floor. Ricardo immediately looked at Bryan.

"Ricardo," I warned.

Please don't forget to vote and give feedback! THANKS FOR READING THIS BORING BOOK!!!