chapter 36

Alex's room, y'all

=Alexandra POV=

-next day-

We were getting our sleeping bags and extra clothes ready to leave for my dad's house. He called us 50 minutes ago, saying he was doing some extra grocery shopping and that he left the house key under the mat for us. To be honest, I'm kind of nervous to spend these days at Dad's house, especially since the whole group is going (Ricardo excluded). but I'm mostly worried about Zack meeting his dad. What if my dad thinks Zack isn't good for me? Actually, no, because dad is so nice, I don't think he would say anything bad about Zack.

Is Zack even ready to meet him? With that thought in mind, I turned around and faced Zack, who had his back toward me as he was packing his bag.

"Zack.." I called him. He turned around.

"yes darling?" He walked and stood in front of me. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Are you even ready to meet my dad? like I don't want to pressure you into meeting my dad. "We can take it slow and talk things out." He cut me off by gently grabbing my face. He started kissing all over my face, making me softly laugh.

"Wow, I can't believe the once-fierce Alex is blushing and stuttering right now," he said, hugging me. I blushed even harder. Trust me, Zack, I can't believe it myself.

"And don't worry, Amor, I talked to your father before," he said.

"you did?"

"Yeah, Jake was on a phone call with him and told him you got a boyfriend. "He said he wanted to meet me and see if I was the right one for you," he said, smiling.

"So you guys met?"

"No, not with what was going on. "I talked to him through the phone."

"What did he say?"

"They basically interrogated me, threatened me, and then welcomed me into the family," he said, chuckling.

"Yeah, that sounds like dad."

"So don't worry, okay, amor. "Everything is going to be alright," he said, taking my face in his hands again. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I love it when you call me amor," he said as he gently leaned in and kissed my lips. He leaned back and hovered over my lips."More.." I whispered to him. He groaned and fully kissed me, throwing us back into our bed.

"You drive me crazy, Alex. every little thing you do. makes me fall more and more," he said, kissing my neck. "I'm addicted," he whispered before smashing his lips with the mines again. We stayed like this until we were out of breath. He gently laid on top of me.

"I missed that," I said, breathing heavily. He smiled and kissed me one more time before getting up and pulling me with him. "Let's finish packing so I can have you for myself later," he said, winking at me. I blushed even more. We continued packing our things, and finally, when everyone was ready, we left.

~{{~.~}}~

We parked our cars in my father's big garage and headed to the front door. I crouched down to get the keys from under the mat. I opened the door and we all went inside. When I was sure they were all inside, I looked around to make sure we were not being followed and closed the door. I went inside and started putting security everywhere.

"What are you doing, sis?" Jake stood beside me as I put a camera in the corner.

"Putting cameras up for protection, little bro. their connected to all of our phones." I said he went to check his phone and opened the app.