Epilogue

=Alexandra POV= 

    Zach and I sat down on the round table in the middle of the garden. The table was full of sweets and wine. I saw Zach dragging his chair closer to me. I smiled and reached for him. I still can't believe he's here. After he got shot I thought he died. And he really did died for a minute but thanks to our medics they revived him. I thought I lost him too that day. After that he spent his time recovering.

"Amor, don't think about it" he said gently caressing my face.

"How can I not, Zach. I almost lost you! I just can't get it out of my head!" I said tears spilling out. He hugged me, gently petting my hair and quietly shushing me.

"I'm here baby. You don't have to worry anymore. I'm here with you" he said kissing me.

" I know I just can't get over it. The fear of loosing you just like I lost Ricardo it's just drilled in my head Zach" I said.

"I know amor. I know. What can I do to make it better?"

"Don't ever leave me again." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"And I won't, i promise my love I won't leave you" he said.

"I'm so glad you're back. I haven't seen you for 2 years where did you went?" I asked him pulling away slightly.

"I had to deal with the gang and my nexts moves. Then I needed to travel for some business deals and stuff like that. I didn't want to come back and forth because I thought that would hurt you more but I was wrong. I'm sorry" he said looking down.

"It's okay i understand. It did hurt but you did what you had to do. I'm glad our gangs are joined now. Knowing the fact that your closer to me makes me feel better." I said smiling at him.

"Ok no more crying we're here for a date." I said wiping my tears. He laughed filling the glasses with wine.

"Let's make a toast for being back together" he said raising his glass.

"For being back together!" We clinked our glass and drank.

From there on we chatted and made up to each other from everything that happen. I noticed he also kind of changed. He was more romantic and more serious. More mature just like everyone else. I absolutely love him even more. These traumatic memories where the things that forced us to grow faster and become who we are today. And to be honest I'm grateful. I'm grateful for how everything changed.

After some hours we decided to head home. We both had work early so we left. The car ride was silent but it was comfortable. I was holding his hand while he drive and occasionally he would give me a kiss. I was blushing like I was back in high school. When we got in the house everyone was in the living room waiting.

"Hey guys! Did you have fun?!" Asked Jake. I nodded and sat down next to him.

"You guys knew it was him all along?"

"Yeah. We actually planned the date" Wade said.

"Well you guys did a great job" I said standing up.

"Imma go to sleep, you coming Zach?" I said looking at him.

"Of course"

"Alright goodnight guys" I said taking Zach's hand. A chant of goodnight was heard.

"First date and I'm already sleeping in your bed" he said chuckling.

"That's because you charmed me handsome" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"I might as well move into your room" he said.

"You should, to be honest" I said as we enter my room.

"It's bigger than I remember" he said.

"That's because this is a new room" I said.

"Even better." He said before he started taking his clothe off I just watched him, blushing like crazy.

"Come on amor" he said sitting down on the bed. I walked in front of him. He gently took my heels off before asking for permission if he can take my dress off. When I nodded he immediately took it off. I was just standing in my underwater.

"Thank you" I said before kissing him and walking to my closet. I took one of his long t-shirts I had from him and put it on before taking my bra off. I saw him get into the covers.

" you still have that shirt" he chuckled.

"Yeah I will never get rid of it"

"Good, now come let's sleep" he said. I got into the cover's and basically wrapped my whole body around him. His big built swallowing me whole. He laughed before petting kisses all around my face. After a while he stopped and we settle down.

" I will always love you " he said. Hugging me tighter. I grabbed him tighter. After years of suffering, fighting, drama and, losses. I can finally Rest In Peace knowing the people that I love will always be here and if they're not here then they're watching over us. After all I went through
And will go through, I can finally call myself a fighter. And I can't thank enough for the people that supported me. For the people that I love. All I can say is that I'm back and I'm better.

"I love you forever"

THE END