Chapter 14

=Alexandra POV=

We took a break from the game to eat something, then we continued playing. The bottle landed on me. Then it landed on one of the girls.

"I dare you to kiss Zack," she said. I just shrugged and went to Zack. I sat on his lap and started kissing him. After a while, I was about to move, but Zack didn't let go of me. He tightened his hold around my waist.

"You ain't going no where," he said, turning me around while still hugging me. Knowing Zack, he would never let me go, so I didn't try to move. Not realizing the people who were still playing the game were staring at us.

"Ok, done. Spin the bottle, Zoey," I said, leaning back on Zack. She went to the middle and spun the bottle. It landed on Abigail, who was shooting daggers at me and Zack. Maybe she's jealous. Of course she's the -- and I'll quote -- "rich, popular, perfect girl that has to date the other perfect boy in school". Zoey spins the bottle again, and the game continues on. Unexpectedly, it landed on me and Zack.

"Ok, since these two lovebirds are not separating, ask them both." Zoey said. Abigail smirked at that little evil mother bitch.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth," me and Zack said at the same time. He kisses my neck, and as I glance at Abigail, her smirk falls.

"Ugh, you two are no fun; is it true you two are virgins?"

"Yes", "No." I look at Zack, and he looks at me.

"You're a virgin?" he asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I could be a bitch sometimes, but I'm not a slut unlike someone," I said looking at Abigail. She scoff.

"Ok, I'm done playing; this shite is boring as fuck," I said.

"Yeah, me too," Zack said as we stood up.

"You'll continue playing. Bryan and the twins, don't do anything crazy, ok?" they nodded. I went and kissed them on their cheeks.

"I thought you hated Bryan." Abigail spoke up.

"I did, but we talked it out", I said.

"So you just come out of nowhere, beat me and your own brother up, then suddenly you two become friends, and then your here all smooching smooching with Zack and treating me like I'm a bitch. What is wrong with you?" Abigail said, standing up.

"First of all, I'm here because of my work, and you two deserve my punch. After all those years of bullying, you think I'm just going to forget what you all did to me. No. So stop acting like you're the victim here and fucking know your place. My brother and I talked it out, and he had his reasons. But you... were there acting like the b****** that you really are," I said. She looked stunned.

"Why did you kiss Zack? Are you two in a relationship?" She asked me, getting closer to my face.

"Um, well, I can kiss whoever I want; I like Zack a lot, and I felt like kissing him, so..." I said.

"And it looks like you're jealous; I thought you loved Bryan, so why are you asking me this? Do you like Zack or something?" I asked, stepping towards her.

"No, I don't like Zack."

"Then why are you acting like you're jealous?"

"Because... because I-"

"Just shut up and get out of here," Bryan said, cutting her off and standing next to me.

"Bryan, baby, why are you with her? You can be with me, and we could be together again, and teach these people who they really are. Please, Bryan, come back to me," she said, taking his hand. But he snatched it away.

"You know, now that I think about it, you were the one that kept telling me to bully Alexandra. You were the one who made me believe it was Alex's fault. You were the one that influenced me to keep doing it and that I would feel better at the end," he said.

"Didn't you though? with all the guilt you felt. I helped you, and you went with it; you kept doing it too. So we were both in this, not just me. You said Alexandra was a bitch, a slut, that she was ugly, and that she should have been adopted. That she should have been dead instead of your mom. You said it felt good to see someone else suffer instead of you. You told me you didn't give a shit about her, and now you do?" she said.

"I need to get out of here," I said. I turned around to leave, but Zack held my hand and dragged me outside to his car. I heard footsteps following us and Bryan yelling my name. Zack opened the passenger door for me and put me in. I immediately started crying. This is the second time I've cried in two years. I look out the window and see Zack punching Bryan. I open the door.

"Zack, stop! Let's just go!" I manage to say it as I'm crying. He looked at me and saw me crying. His face softened, and he dropped Bryan. He came over and kissed my forehead.

"Don't cry, please; it breaks me," he said. He kissed me on the lips this time.

"Alex, sis, please hear me out," Bryan yelled.

"It's ok, Bryan I just need space. Tell Zoey to end the party, and if you want, you could stay with the twins. "I'm just getting away for a bit".

"I'm sorry," he just said, breaking down. It took me everything not to go there and hug him. But what he said about me hurt a lot. I shut the door, and Zack got in the car, and we drove off.

Sorry for not updating! Comment and vote!