chapter 7

=Alexandra POV=

We're currently on the last period, and I have art with Wade. People were supposed to be drawing stuff, but I was only drawing penises. People are still talking about it today. I find it weird that they don't react crazily. People were patting me on the back and saying good job" and stuff like that. I made Jesus go to the main office and threaten everyone so they don't talk to the police. We aren't scared of them; actually, the police are scared of us. But we don't want to get attention, or else our location will be revealed to the other gangs that want to kill us.

"So my little sister is in a gang. I admit it's cool, but I'm scared for your life," says Wade.

"Don't worry; if I die, no one will miss me," I said, taking out my gun. People immediately backed away or gasped.

"Sis, don't say that. Your dad, me, and Jack love you,"

"True, I should be grateful for having at least some people who actually care for me, so thank you."

"no need to thank us. It's been hard for you. "I wish I could have known what was going on; I wish I had been at this school back then."

"Don't kill yourself; that was back then; now I'm here and alive."

"thank god"

The bell rang.

"Ready to go?" I said standing up.

"Yup, let's go get the other guys," we said as we walked to the front of the class. I stopped at the teacher's desk. Then I pointed my gun at him. His face turned pale. People around me froze.

"Your class is fucking boring, update it, it's fucking 2020." I said I was putting my gun down. I smiled at him and then left with Wade. I heard the class burst into laughter.

"Your going to get in trouble one day," he said, laughing.

"Whatever fuck it."

"You're a way different person. I love it, but I still miss the old Alexandra."

I looked up at him but said nothing. We went outside to the parking lot. and saw Zoe, Jack, Zack, and Damion around my car.

"Sup, guys, are you ready to go?" I said. I opened the door and dropped both guns.

"Yeah, can Damion come?" Zack asked.

"yeah sure. sup Damion." I said, extending my hand toward him. He took it.

"What a pleasure to meet the one and only, Alexandra Dale Valentino!"

"My pleasure. You're in the top gang in this country. We're only second." Wade and Jack's eyes widened.

"But still, your gang grew up really fast."

"And that's exactly why almost every gang wants to kill us," I said.

"We had to move locations, so we came back here," I added.

"If you want our help, we're sure happy to help you all," Zack said.

"Yeah, that's what Ricardo's trying to get at."

"who's Ricardo?" Jack asked.

"The leader of my gang. "You'll meet him some day," I said, and he nodded.

"ok enough Chit Chatting. "Let's get going, y'all know my location," I said.

"We'll be there. "We just have to go home and get some stuff,"' Wade said.

"Ok, I'll wait for you all." "For now, Zack, Damion, let's go." I saw both of them leave for their cars.

"Wade, and Jack. Tell dad I said hi and that I love him. I'll meet him soon."

"He will be happy to hear from you." Jack said.

"Actually, here's my phone number. Give it to him and tell him to call me." I wrote the phone number in Jack's phone, and they left. Me and Zoey got into the car and left home.

When we got there, I went to take a shower and found an outfit, then I started to prepare a snack with Zoey. Just imagine it without the beanie.

By the time we finished, the guys got here

By the time we finished, the guys got here. I went to open the door. I froze.

"What is he doing here?"

pls comment, and vote. thanks for reading!