Chapter 18

A/N: I need suggestions on songs I'm running out of songs!!! please tell me some songs!!!

(Alexandra POV)

Ricardo and I immediately stood up facing them; I went to grab my gun but I forgot it at Zack's house.

"What do you'll bitches want, now?" I asked, annoyed.

"What do you think we want?" one dude in the middle asked. I just looked at him.

"You," he finally responded.

"Who sent you?"

"None of your concern; now if you don't want anyone to get hurt, then come with me," he said, pointing the gun at me while the rest pointed it at Ricardo.

"Ya'll are bugging me out, like, can't you leave me alone for at least one day?" I whined at them.

"No," he said.

"Bro, look, I recently just got back right, and like me and my brother aren't on good terms so, like, I forgave him but, he was with the school slut, so that bitch started saying shit about me yesterday on the pool party, and like it hurt, I'm not gonna lie. "

"Wow, that sounds like some Wattpad drama," he said.

"I know right, and the worst part was I kissed that slut. Ugh, I feel like throwing up."

"Ugh, I feel bad for you, girl," he said.

"Same but, now I have to talk to my brother again soo-" A gunshot interrupted me. I saw the guy I was talking to fall. I took my chance to run to the kitchen while gunshots flew across the room. I took the gun that was closest to me, which was on one of the cabinets. I turned around and started shooting them, and one by one they fell dead. We sigh as we see all of them dead on the floor.

"Thanks for distracting him," Ricardo said.

"No problem," I said, then the doors burst open, and I immediately pointed my gun at them. I saw my brother standing there with Zoey.

"What the heck happened here?" he asked, coming towards me.

"These dudes just came in, trying to take me or something," I said with a shrug.

"Are you ok though? Did they hurt you?" he asked, hugging me. I hugged him back.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I said. I closed my eyes, and we stayed like that for a minute. when I opened my eyes and saw one of the dudes pointing the gun at my brother. I saw it all in slow motion. I pushed my brother away and pointed my gun at the guy. I pulled the trigger and saw his body motionless on the floor. We were quiet for a minute.

"Well, I guess this is a goodbye." I said this while smiling at everyone in the room. They looked at me with wide eyes. I looked down and saw blood dripping down my stomach. My eyes were slowly closing. I lost my balance and fell. The last thing I heard were screams, and then everything turned black.

A/N: Hello again; don't worry, it will get better. I just want to thank all of the readers who added this book to their reading list, and for the people who voted and are still reading, thank you so much. I can't believe we have 2,000 readers! but yeah, any way, pls don't forget to vote, we only have 124 votes. So pretty, please vote. That will mean so much to me. Thank you!