Chapter 15

=Zack POV=

Alex passed out on the seat. I gave her a small smile and gently reached for her cheeks, caressing them. An hour passed, and I reached my house. I parked in the garage and walked around and took Alex in my arms. She snuggled into me. I open the front door with one hand easily. I took her to my room and laid her down there.

I kiss her forehead before turning around and entering my bathroom. I took all my clothes off before entering the shower. I took a bath for a whole hour. I got out and wrapped my towel around my torso. I forgot to bring cloth inside, so I went out to the bedroom. I saw Alex sitting up, looking confused; when she saw me, her eyes widen, checking me out. i smirked.

"Done checking me out?" I asked.

"Actually, I'm not, give me one more minute," she said, still checking me out. I laughed and got closer to her. Her eyes were still looking at my chest. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked with a small smile. She finally meets my eyes.

"I'm f--king fine; thank you for bringing me here; if you want me to leave, then I'll leave; I don't want to disturb you," she said, already getting up. I grab her wrist.

"No, don't leave; I want you to rest; you look like shit," I said.

"Why thank you? I am sure I look like crap, especially wearing a bikini." She said this while looking down at herself.

"Go take a shower, I will get some clothes for you," I said. I got up and went to my closet. I took out a pair of boxers and grey sweatpants. I dropped my towel.

"Damn Zack, you have a nice ass," I heard Alex say. I chuckled and turned around. She covered her eyes.

"How about my big man?" I said with a smirk.

"Well, today I don't feel like seeing big men, so.." she said and turned around and ran to the bathroom.

"You'll see it soon, baby girl," I said, chuckling.

"I HEARD THAT!" she yelled. I laughed and slid into my clothes.

=Alexandra POV=

I came out of the bathroom. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my chest. I went outside to the bedroom and saw some underwear, a white shirt, and grey sweat pants. I wonder where he got the underwear.

I put the clothes on and went downstairs. I saw Zack sitting in a bar stool, eating an apple, and on his phone. I walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Thanks for letting me stay," I said, sitting on the stool next to him. He shook his head and dragged me towards him; in between his legs, he held my hands, and I looked down at him.

"You can stay here whenever you want," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks," I said. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood there for a minute before I broke it.

"I'm tired; I'm going to sleep," I said.

"Okay, you can sleep in my bed; I'll sleep on the sofa," he said, and I shook my head.

"No, it's your bed. Sleep in it. I'll just sleep on the couch."

"That will be less gentlemanly of me if I let you sleep on the couch."

"Fine, then sleep with me." I said.

"Damn if your so desperate then let's go," he said with a chuckle.

"Zack's my guy; I'm waiting for the right guy to take my virginity," I said.

"What if I'm that guy that you're waiting for?" Zack said getting closer.

"If you were that guy, then we would be fucking right now," I said. He was right in front of me right now; he pushed me against the island and caged me, putting both of his hands on both of my sides.

"You said you liked me a lot," he said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"yeah i did"

"What does that mean?" he asked, caressing my left arm. Goosebumps ran down my arm. he smirked.

"It means I like your personality, your hotness, who you are, what you do—I like you in total," I said. He stopped moving his hand and looked at me seriously.

"Like friends?" he asked.

"no"

"Then what?" he asked.

"Like, I really like you, like I would make out with you, and more," I whispered, feeling his hot, minty breath.

"Well, I like you, and I would make out with you and more," he said before grabbing my face and crashing his lips on mine. I took her by surprise, but I immediately gave in. He picked me up without breaking the kiss and walked up the stairs to his bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. I tangled my hand in his hair, pulling it. He continued to give me love bites, and I was moaning softly. I pulled his shirt over his head, leaving his shirt less. I turned him around, so now I'm on top of him. I started to kiss his neck and went down, trailing kisses on his abs. I kissed his erection, which was up. I saw him take a deep breath. I smirked and crawled back up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Wow, it wasn't even sex, but it felt like it," he said, hugging me.

"I don't even know what sex feels like," I said truly.

"Just wait," he said.

"Just wait," I repeated. He hugged me and kissed me on my temple. I snuggled into him and immediately fell asleep.

A/N= Sorry for the delay in updating, but here it is, just a chapter about both of them.I hope you like this chapter, and please comment on what you think. VOTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!