Chapter 28

=Zack POV=

I was still waiting for my baby to come back, but she was taking too long. I stood up and went to the window and saw a group of people taking Alex's body, and Zoey was just standing there watching, huh? I immediately take the phone and my gun and run down the stairs and out of the house.

"ZOEY!" I yelled, and I saw her look back. Her eyes widened. She thought Alex was alone in the house. She turned around and started running towards the van that had Alex and the rest. Zack started running again, pointed the gun towards her, and fired. He got her three times, once in each arm and leg.She fell down and reached for her gun, but he was fast enough to stop her. He pointed the gun at her head as he held her hands behind her back.

"What the fuck is going on, Zoey?" he said, breathing heavily.

"Get off of me, Zack!" she yelled, struggling.

"No! Not until you tell me what's going on! He yelled at her, pressing the gun on her head harder. But he didn't expect Zoey to kick him in the back, catching him off guard and letting her hands go. She stood up and kicked him in the face and stomach. She kept kicking and took his gun; she pointed at him.

"you're lucky I need you alive; I could kill you right now," she said.

"Where is Alex Zoey?!"

"Somewhere, now be a good boy and stay there," she said and ran into the van.

"ZOEY, I SWEAR, I'LL FUCKING FIND YOU PEACE OF SHIT!! ", he yelled and stood up when the van drove off. He grunted and ran back inside. He took his phone and called Ricardo, who was in the gang's house dealing with some unfinished business.

"Ricardo, get your ass over here; it's an emergency," Zack yelled. He heard Ricardo move.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, but Alex got kidnapped and Zoey looked like she was helping,"

"What the fuck do you mean Zoey was helping?"

"She was with them; I tried to stop her, but she got away."

"I'm on my way to call her brothers." "We might need them," Ricardo said and hung up.

I immediately marked Wade's number.

"Hey, Zack, what's good?"

"Get over here; bring your brothers too," I said, taking Alex's phone.

"Why? What happened?"

"Alex's in trouble now. Hurry up," I said and hung up. I looked around Alex's room. It smells like vanilla. Why would her best friend do that? I thought Zoey was family. I don't get it. I felt Alex's phone vibrate. Zoey sent her a text. I opened it and read,

"If you want your little whore back, then meet me tomorrow at 2; I'll send you the location."

"Why are you doing this, Zoey? She's your best friend." I texted her back.

"She was never my friend; she took something from me, and now she has to pay."

"What did she take? I'll give it to you; just let her go."

"Can you bring someone back to live then?" she said, adding

"Tomorrow at 2, or else she's dead."

I kept texting her, but she didn't answer. I texted Damion and told him to start tracking Alex to find her. When I finished, I went downstairs and waited for the boys to come. Like 30 minutes later, her brothers showed up.

"What happened to my sister?" yelled Bryan.

"She got kidnapped," she said, and she went and sat down on the couch. They came and stood in front of me.

"Then what are we waiting for?" "Let's find her," Jack yelled.

"Stop yelling, and do you think it's easy to just find her!?" I yelled back.

"Hey, I don't care if you're my sister's boyfriend, but I will not let you yell at my twin," said Wade, stepping up. I signed and rubbed my temple.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so worried; I was here with her. I couldn't even help her,"

"Stop whining and help her now; that's the only way of getting her back," said Jack, glaring at me.

"You're right,"

"So did you see who it was?" asked Wade.

"Zoey,"

"WHAT?!" they all yelled.

"She kidnapped her."

"But why?" asked Bryan.

"I don't know why she said Alex took something from her,"

"That's a fucking bitch; how could she?" said Jack.

"She told us to meet up tomorrow at 2; she's going to send me the location."

"When I get there, I'll beat that bitch up; I don't care if she's a woman," right at that moment, Ricardo showed up.

"Where's my baby?" he asked, coming directly at me. I ignored him calling her a baby and just looked down.

"I don't know; all I know is that that's the fucking bitch of Zoey who took her," I said.

"What do you mean by Zoey?" he asked.

"Zoey kidnapped her; she said that Alex took something from her," I said and looked up at him; his eyes were glossy. He ran his hand through his hair and turned around.

"But I don't get it; why, Zoey?" "She's like a sister to me," he said.

"I don't know, but she wants to meet up tomorrow at 2," I said.

"Where?" he asked, turning back around.

"I don't know; she said she was going to send me the location."

"Okay, we will wait for her to text us. Then we will plan everything out," he said.

"But she was with you. She will probably know what we're going to do," I said.

"Then we will think of something else," he said, and he left the room.

"Fucking hell, why her? Why Alex?" Bryan said, sitting down.

"I'll be right back," I said and left the room. I took the stairs and went into her room. I looked around and saw Ricardo lying down on the bed, looking at one of her pictures with Zoey.

"I promise we will get her back, Ricardo," I said.

"I'll fucking kill that bitch," I heard him whisper.

"I don't care if she was someone to me. I'll fucking kill her," he said with so much hate in his voice. He turned to me. Tears were running down his face.

"We will, Ricardo, we will."

A/N: like I promised, guys, here's Chapter 28. Thank you all for your support; it's really nice knowing people do care. I don't have a lot to say, but just thank you. Enjoy chapter 28!