Chapter 13

=Alexandra POV=

I got out of the pool and went to see Zoey.

"Alex, are you going to play?"

"hell yeah"

We gather a couple of people. Zack, Damion, Jack, Wade, Chris, and another boy Zoey, me, three girls I don't know, and unfortunately, Abigail. I didn't see her coming in, but she's here. 6 boys and 6 girls

We went inside, and people were dancing and making out, but that was fine with me. We found a corner and sat down—there was enough space for everyone. Everyone in the group was sending glares and disgust faces at Abigail, but she just sat there with a smirk.

"Ok, let's start. You know, spin the bottle, ask truth or dare; whatever you pick, you have to do it or answer it. ok,?" Zoey said. We all nodded and watched him spin the bottle. It landed on Chris, then Zoey spun it again, and it landed on one of the girls. Chris had to ask her.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare," she said, and he was thinking for a minute.

"I dare you to go and slap a dude in the face really hard."

"sure, babes" She got up and looked for a guy, and when she spotted one, she went to him and slapped him hard—we could hear it from here. People around him looked at him and all gasped. He looked at her but didn't say anything. She broke down laughing and hugged him. He had a confused face. He then looked at us and smiled. They broke the hug, and I saw the girl say, I'm sorry. He said that it was fine. She kissed him, slapped him, and returned.

"I think I just found my boyfriend," she said, sitting down, and we laughed at her. We kept playing. I got a couple of turns—two with Jake, one with Bryan, and another one with Damion. Now it was Abigail's turn. when Zoey spins the bottle It landed on me. Abigail smirk.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I was going to dare someone else, but I think you wouldn't do it."

"What is it?"

"I dare you to kiss me for a minute; I bet you can't do it," she said with a smirk.

"Honey, Alex have kissed girls before; you ain't no different," Zoey said, still giving her a disgusted look.

"Then kiss me," she said, looking at me. I shrugged and went to her.

"Zoey counts," I said, and started kissing Abigail. she wrapped her hands around my neck, deepening the kiss. I wanted to pull away, because I don't want to kiss her, but I also wanted to show that I am not a pussycat. After a minute, I broke the kiss and went and sat back down. I drank my cup of vodka to take the taste away.

"That's my sister right there," the twins said at the same time. I laughed at them. We continued playing. My round came again, and I had to stay in a bedroom with Zack for 8 minutes. Zoey gave me that dare! I took his hand and dragged him to my room. Upstairs, some people were making out outside in the hall. I opened my door and got inside with him, then I locked it. I put a timer on my phone that was on the nightstand. I looked at Zack, who was standing in the door, leaning on it.

"Come here," he said. I slowly walked to him, stopping in front of him. He pulled me by the waist and caressed my cheeks.

"Beautiful," he said, kissing me gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He took me to the bed without breaking the kiss. He explores my body with his hands. then he trailed a kiss down to my neck, sucking on it. I moan, and he groans. He trails kisses down my body before coming back up and kissing me roughly. The timer went off, but we ignored it. He went to my neck and kissed it, sucking and leaving hickeys. There was a nock on the door.

"Eight minutes have passed; let's go!" yelled Zoey. Zack groan. then looked at me in the eye.

"Yours is mine," he said, then kissed me again. More goosebumps came. He got off of me and pulled me up. He fixed my hair and pecked my lips before opening the doors. He held my hand.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooh, I see. You found your mate, your Alpha, your soulmate. Oh, thank you, Moongodess. Thank you, thank you! Mark her, Zack! make sure no other werewolf looks at her!" She was exaggerating. I laughed at her ridiculousness.

"You and your fairy tale books," I said.

"What can I say? I still haven't found my mate. Let me dream my dreams."

"Come, the group is waiting."

"Okay, jeez," she went down. Zack turned me around and kissed me again.

"I'm addicted to your lips, baby girl," he said.

"Same here, baby boy." I smiled and kissed him. We went back downstairs and sat in the group; Zack let go of my hand, and I immediately felt cold. We continue playing more games.

= Like and comment!