Chapter 13: Signs of War

Kirishima was sitting at a table in his house. He was still troubled over the recent events. He was unsure how to move forward when his opponent was the God of Creation. Suddenly, Ashido rushed into his house catching her breathe. It was obvious that she had just ran there. Ashido caught her breathe and yelled, "Kirishima, were you recruited?!!?" Kirishima was startled by her loud voice, "Wait, what? Recruited? What the hell are you talking about?" Ashido said, "A bunch of the gods are making plans to launch an attack on Az in order to retaliate for the attack during the Grand Festival. They're really doing it! They've already began recruiting some of the strongest gods and goddesses that they can find!" Kirishima stood up, "Who's joined up? Is it anyone we know?" Ashido said, "Bakugo is planning on joining them too. He told me just a few minutes ago. And since the two of you are close, I was worried that you were going to join him." Kirishima punched his table, "Damn." He rushed to his room and looked through his stuff for the knife that he used to pass between worlds. Once he had it in his grasp, he rushed out without saying anything to Ashido. Kirishima runs faster than he's ever run before until he reaches the barrier. He opened the barrier using the knife once again and quickly passed before the barrier was closed once again. Kirishima began running again, uncaring of how much energy he had wasted already. His only goal was to reach Omega's castle to prevent a war from breaking out. However, the red haired boy ended up lost since he himself had never gone to the castle on his own terms. Kirishima frowned, "Damn, where's the castle? I can't ask any of the deities here, I'll just make even more trouble." That was when he heard someone crying. Kirishima rushed to the sound of the crying and saw that it was Izuku. Kirishima jumped up in happiness and ran to give Izuku a big and tight hug. Izuku was startled by the sudden hug and turned to see that Kirishima was the one giving it to him, "Kirishima! Why are you back in Az? We're still in trouble from all the times that you came here before. Do you want to make things even worse?" Kirishima let him go and gave him a serious face, "Listen, Izuku. There's gonna be a war. A lot of the gods and goddesses from Un are really upset about the attack during the Grand Festival. They wanna invade Az and take down Omega. They've already started recruiting other gods to join them. If they find a way to get here, it's gonna get ugly." "Lord Omega is already aware of the situation." The tow of them turned to see Final standing behind them. Kirishima asked, "What's he planning to do? Is he gonna apologize or something?" Final said, "There's no need for that. If those foolish gods do attempt to make a move against Lord Omega, the God of Destruction will simply wipe them all out." Kirishima was confused, "Hold on, I thought that gods had to be kept alive for their concept to stay. If one of them dies, won't the thing they represent be erased from the human world also be destroyed?" Final says, "Yes, but that's only if the core of the god is destroyed. It's sort of like the soul of a god. As long as it stays intact, there should be no trouble." Kirishima yelled, "Yeah, until the god dies." Final said, "If that's the case, then the core will simply be transferred to another deity." Kirishima was surprised, "Wait, is that actually possible?" Final said, "Of course it is. In fact, Izuku Midoriya has first hand knowledge of this." Kirishima turned to Izuku, who was looking away from him.