Chapter 3: To Return

Kirishima emerged from the barrier. Ashido and Kaminari ran straight to him, "Hey, Kirishima." "What happened?" "Are you okay?" "Did you see the gods that you wanted to?" Kirishima  smiled at them as Sero came up to him and began dragging him away, "Come on! We need to get away before any of the guards see us here! If they see us, we might get caught and imprisoned or even executed." Bakugo ran after Sero, "Come on idiots. I wanna here about it too. Let's go over to my house."

After running as fast as they could, the gods and goddess found themselves in Bakugo's living room. Kaminari looked around, "I always thought that this place would be completely empty. Never figured for you to be the type to welcome guests, Bakugo." Bakugo growled, "Shut up you dip shit. Now, tell us what happened in Az. I didn't bring you guys here for nothing." Kirishima smiled, "Well, when I got there, it looked really cool. And after I spent some time looking around, I found this god named Izuku Midoriya, who looked really sad. And when I talked to him, he got scared and told me to go home. Midoriya told me about how the God of Creation created weapons that are capable of killing gods and goddesses who have broken the rules. He even dragged me back to the barrier. We only ever stopped when a security golem passed by the barrier, so had to hide. That golem is apparently filled with god killing weapons, so we hid behind some rocks and did our best to avoid detection. Then, when we hiding, I found a small knife that Midoriya said was created by the god of Creation to pass through the barrier. While we waited, we talked about how he was always sad because he was the god of Sadness and I tried to talk him into smiling, but he refused. Anyway, by that time, the golem was gone and I was sent back. With a souvenir." Kirishima pulled out the small knife that he had stolen. The others gasped. Ashido asked, "Is that the knife that you talked about before? The one that can cut through the barrier?" Kirishima nodded, "Yep. I was thinking that if we get Momo and the goddess of Inventions, Mei Hatsume to help us, we could fix it to cut through the barrier no matter what it's properties are." Kaminari jumped up, "Dude, that's an amazing idea." Ashido said, "Yeah. Then we can all go see the other gods in Az." Bakugo grinned evilly, "Hell yeah. And I can get them to see how awesome I am." Sero sighed, "Why do none of you ever listen to the rules? We're not suppose to even go through the barrier once!! Now you guys wanna go through it a bunch of times? That's it, I'm out." Kirishima said, "Well, a real friend would stay by our side to protect us and be the voice of reason." Sero stopped in the doorway, "Damn it. You're right." The others laughed as Sero returned to sit down.

Unknown to the gods and goddess, they were being watched by two gods and one goddess in Az. The first god asked, "Should we go and kill them right now? It would be best if we took care of them immediately." The second god said, "We will wait before we do anything." The goddess asked, "Why are we going to wait? We should kill them now to prove a point! To show everyone the punishment for breaking the rules that were set in place." The second just remained silent. The first god sighed, "Just forget it. We will just have to wait for the proper orders. We won't kill them until we are allowed to. For now, let's just wait and see what happens. I'm actually a bit curious about what they are capable of." The goddess pouted, "What will happen?" The second god gave her a small glance before returning his attention back to the vision of the group of gods in Un.