Chapter 15: Comfort

Kirishima held Izuku tightly as the green haired boy continued to cry his eyes out. It seemed that hearing the story had made him depressed. Kirishima tried to make him happier with his power, but it seemed that his powers were being blocked. After a few minutes, Izuku seemed to calm down and was drying his tears. The God of happiness rubbed his back to comfort him. Once Izuku almost finished crying, Kirishima asked, "Izuku, why didn't you tell me about this?" Izuku replied, "It's just...I was too weak to do anything for the God of Heroes. I couldn't help." Kirishima said, "It's not your fault. You were just a kid back then. There was nothing that could be done. Even if you had done something, Omega would have just destroyed you too." Izuku said, "I'm actually thousands of years old." Kirishima chuckled, "Yeah, I know. Pretty much every god in existence is thousands of years old. Even if you are thousands of years old, it's still young in comparison to the God of Creation." Izuku slightly chuckled, "Yeah, I guess so. I'm sorry for being so sad. I mean, I am the God of Sadness, so it makes sense that I'm sad about stuff. Of course, it was a traumatic instance in my life that I wasn't able to talk about with anyone, so I had to deal with it by myself and..." Kirishima put a finger on Izuku's mouth to stop him from continuing. The red head smiled warmly, "It's fine. I understand that you're the God of Sadness and that being sad is your thing, but that doesn't mean that you have to be sad about everything. Don't worry about it. But I would like you to smile more often." Izuku smiled slightly, "Thanks." The red head was surprised by the smile and blushed. The two stared at each other for a minute before they broke their gaze.

After a few minutes, Kirishima looked at Izuku to see that the green haired boy was still blushing. Kirishima scratched his face from nervousness. He said, "Uh, is there anything wrong?" Izuku jolted, "Uh, no. Everything's fine. I'm just a little warm." Kirishima smiled, "That's good." The two gods stared at each other before they slowly leaned into each other. Their lips met as the two shared a small kiss. Once they parted, they blushed and smiled at each other nervously. Kirishima had never been as happy as he was now. He had just been kissed by the person that he liked. That was until he remembered what Final had told him before. If Izuku was ever happy, Omega would do anything in his power to destroy that happiness. Kirishima stood up, "Izuku, we need to do something about Omega. If we don't he's just going to tear us apart and other people will get caught up in his plans again." Izuku understood and stood up, "I know. I'm not sure if there's anything we can do, but we need to try. I think my father can help. Let's go." With that, they walked to the Midoriya household.