Chapter Thirty-Two - The Number One Singer - Task World Three (5)

Hol decided to stay with Emery throughout the day. He didn't want to be in a place where he couldn't see his darling singing with that beautiful voice. His lover keeps getting more and more attractive in his eyes. He wanted to kiss them so badly but he knew he had to go slow with his lover, to prove he is serious.

When Emery was finally done with their gig it was dark out. They had sent their manager home and they were alone with Hol. Seeing the chance he decided he should invite them over to eat dinner at his home.

"Emery, darling, we should totally have dinner at my place. I have been told my cooking is to die for." Hol gave a charming smile to Emery who was looking at him with an unreadable expression. Hol was nervous but tried not to show it on the outside.

"Fine, you better not be lying about your cooking." Emery gave the okay to join Rafael in eating at their place. He could finally go through with this plan when he goes to Rafael's place. He then turned to head toward the dressing room to change out of the clothes he was wearing. It was a quick change since he was just wearing a t-shirt with a music note design on it and shorts that had fashion paint dribble on them with sandals.

Hol led Emery to his car that he drove in and opened the door for them. He didn't say anything when Emery just got into the car after giving a side look to him. Hol then got into the car and started to drive them to his place. He was thinking of what he should cook to impress them, he really wanted to make them think better of him.

When he got to his place, Hol got out of the car first and opened up the door for them. He led them into the house and made them sit in the living room as he headed to the kitchen to get started with the food. He decided he would make fried rice with fried shrimp. He hopes that they wouldn't mind if they were fried...

Hol was in the kitchen for a couple of hours and he could hear that Emery was watching TV in the living room. When he was finally done cooking he went and set the table with plates and cups. He put the food on the plates and poured wine into the cups. After he was sure everything was fine he went to get Emery.

"The food is done. I am sure you will like it since I made it with love~" Hol gave a quick wink to Emery but ended up deflating when they just walked past him and headed to the table. Hol really felt that this body really wasn't doing anything for his precious lover.

Hol pulls out Emery's seat for them before pushing them back in then he headed to his seat. He didn't eat right away and looked at Emery as they took a bit of his food. He felt pleased when they let out a happy hum as they ate his food. They ate in a happy silence that made it seem like they were a married couple.

After a while, the food was gone and they were just drinking wine. Hol had only drunk two cups of wine but Emery drank a bit too much and it showed on their face. Hol decided to put away the wine and get some water for them.

"How about you drink some water now, I don't want you getting a hangover and throwing up," Hol spoke in a gentle voice as he handed a glass of water to Emery. Emery looked up with unfocused eyes, not really looking at the water that was given to them.

Before Hol could react to what was happening, Emery grab him by the front of his clothes and kissed him roughly. He tried to separate from them and talk to them but the moment he opens his mouth their tongue went into his mouth. Hol ended up falling to the ground when Emery put all of their weight onto him.

"O-Okay... T-This is a bad idea! You are drunk and you will totally hate me if I do anything to you right now!" Hol finally managed to break away from Emery's kiss but they just went to kissing his neck. He tried not to react but let out a soft moan when they bit into his neck.

Hol couldn't let this continue so he decided to lift Emery and get up from the ground. He still had them in his hold as he went upstairs. He tried not to say anything when he felt them rubbing into his growing boner.

He went into one of his guest bedrooms and put Emery on the bed. They grab at him which causes Hol to fall on top of them. Seeing that he had to trick them, Hol decided to make it seem like he was going along with what they wanted.

Hol then kissed back and bit at Emery's lips but made sure not to draw blood. He could hear Emery moan into the kiss and felt them grab at his ass. That hand then pushed him into his groin so that he could feel how hard they currently were.

Hol then tugged at Emery's shirt and when they finally gave him a chance to break away from them, Hol quickly got from above them and exited the room. Hol closed the door behind him and tried to get his heartbeat under control.

"T-There is a bathroom in the room s-so make sure to use it! Okay, goodnight!" After saying that Hol went to his room and shut the door. He ran his hand through his hair and tried not to groan at the tight feeling coming from his pants. Since he was going to take a shower soon, Hol decided to just take care of his situation right now.

As Hol was doing that, Emery was laying flat on the bed with more focused eyes. He could hear Rafael moans and grunts as they mess around with their dick. Emery turned to his side with a frown on his face.

He was sure that Rafael would go away and sleep with him if he acted drunk but they just had to be a good guy and not jump him. Emery ignored how his heart grew warm at that and focused on the sounds Rafael was making. He still very much had a boner so he had to take care of it himself, unfortunately.

Emery didn't allow himself to focus on the fact he was using Rafael's voice to get off. He also didn't try to focus on the fact he kept on picturing them above him with a heated look. He also wasn't thinking how nice their ass felt in his hand.

He also wasn't calling out their name as he was getting closer to being done. He probably was still a little drunk and that's why his thoughts were this weird. It wasn't because he wanted all those things to happen to him...

Author Note - Just wanted to mention this but I watched "When Marnie Was There" and I really liked it. I got teary-eyed through-out the whole movie. It kind of embarrassing I managed to get some of the stuff the protagonist went through in the movie (but not like being a foster kid or parents dying or ghost grandma). It was a really nice movie with a really nice ending song that made me cried. Totally should check out "Fine On The Outside". Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆