Chapter Fifty-Four - Bullied Model Student - Task World Four (End)

It had been a year since the stabbing incident, and Hol had recently graduated school with Glenn. They were looking through college choices and looking for an apartment they could live in. Since Hol got his lover through school alive, he completed the primary mission.

He also completed the mission of the body he was in. The situation of his scumbag father was just a total shit show. Since Clyde's case was getting a lot of attention, people also looked into his father's company and its history.

It turns out a lot of business deals weren't done legally and the company taxes weren't exactly honest either. It was hilarious in a way how everything fell apart after one incident.

The company was over and the old man was going away for a good amount of time due to all the things they did for the company. They would get out of jail around the same time their son does. The only one who wasn't in jail was the mother.

She fainted from all the bad things that were happening to the family and the fact all the money she used to have is no longer available. Hol stopped paying attention to that family after he was sure he completed the wish of the body he was in.

Since he completed all the missions for this world, Starie told him how long he had in this world. He was going to live until his sixties, so that wasn't too bad, in his opinion. It could have been longer, but he will take whatever is available to him.

So that is why he didn't hold back with his affection for Glenn. He planned the best wedding for them even though it would just be the two of them since he knew their guardians would think they were moving too fast, but for his lover, nothing seemed too fast.

He knew his grandmother would be upset with him for keeping this a secret for a while, but he needed to marry Glenn. It wasn't like Glenn was complaining either; they were rather direct in how much they loved him.

Maybe a bit too direct... Hol didn't know how they had so much energy in their body for sexual activity. Just when Hol thinks they are satisfied, they drag him back into another sweaty activity.

Life with Glenn was just perfect for Hol, and he didn't want it to end. Even though he knew he would leave first, this happiness couldn't stop growing in him. This love for his lover seems to increase each time they meet each other.

But it also seems like he was experiencing déjà vu more lately. Memories of things he is sure he never experience kept appearing, and it always involved something Glenn did. It felt like there was something important he was forgetting, but he couldn't remember what it was.

When he brought this up with Starie, they became quiet for a long time and their expression grew upset, like they were holding back tears. Starie said nothing and just disappeared. No matter how much Hol tried to bring this up with them, they wouldn't say anything at all.

Years went by quickly in this world and Hol was getting close to his death age. He got sick and Glenn was upset. His grandmother was spending a lot of money trying to help him get better, but he stopped her from wasting her money and time.

Hol never can get used to how upset his lover is when they realize he was going to leave them behind first. Sometimes Hol wished he could hide this from them, but that would hurt them even more. Such a difficult situation for Hol...

When it was time for Hol to leave the world, it happened really quickly. He didn't have any time to process what was happening. His soul was out of his body and saw his eyes close. He didn't have any time to even look at his lover before they quickly took him back into the system space.

'Host! You must quickly go into the next world now! Situation is critical for the protagonist and you need to save them!' Starie's expression was panicking as they quickly told him this. Hol didn't have any time to say anything before everything went dark.

'This is bad... I wasn't paying enough attention... If things go badly now, then everything will be for nothing. I can't let that happen...' Starie was biting their thumb and their body was getting transparent. They didn't seem to care about that as they focused on how to handle the current problem.

Starie went to the body that was in the glass coffin and immediately sent it to the next world. They tried not to pay attention to the fact the man in the coffin was looking even paler than usual and just focused on the plan.

Starie may need to rush things along, but it is for them so it doesn't matter. Even if it means forcing their body past their limit, for them it is a small sacrifice. Only for them to be together once again.

Author Note - Finally got this world doneeeeeee! I am proud of myself but sorry for it being late uploading, I been doing a bunch of art stuff and trying to make a comic (super hard and my eyes hurts so badly....). But I have a feeling I could get this writing done no problem if I continue with what I was doing. Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆ (Also if you want to show me some support I have a ko-fi you get give me coffee and stuff like that.)