Chapter Two - The CEO Reborn Step Brother - Task World One (2)

Looking at the phone like it was a threat Hol was going to ignore the call when Starie appeared on the screen again with a pout. "Host, answer the call of the protagonist! The original Karson never ignores a single call from the protagonist so don't you break this habit of theirs!" After saying this they disappeared and the call was answered.

Quickly putting the phone to his ear Hol tried to calm down his racing heart and get into the character of Karson. "Hello Terrance, you are calling rather early this morning. Did something happen?" Hol was slowly getting all the memories of Karson and realized that Terrance never called him early in the morning unless something was bothering him.

"This is embarrassing to say but last night I was feeling stuffy in my house so I decided to drive off in a random direction in the night. I ended up at a beach and fell asleep in my car. I have no idea where I am and I forgot that I took my GPS out of my car. Can you help me get back home?" Hol could feel his right eye twitching at what the protagonist just said to him and felt a bigger headache appear when Karson's memories showed him this was something that usually happens with Terrance.

Rubbing his head, Hol just sighs lightly at how irresponsible the protagonist was. "I probably know where you are since the closest beach around here is like forty minutes away. I will get a ride to where you are and you can drive us back. . . If your car is still able to drive that is." As if he could see Hol's stern expression Terrance laughed nervously.

"Don't worry~ I remember to turn off my car when I fell asleep. I am not that careless Karson!" Hol ignored their defensive tone as he rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. "Yeah right. I will be there soon to lead you back home." After getting an okay from Terrance, Hol ended the call, and using Karson's memories called a personal family driver to take him to the beach where the protagonist was.

As Hol waited for the driver to arrive to pick him up he decided to look through Karson's room and tried to understand his situation better. As Hol looked through the room he noticed a lot of books concerning flowers and how to take care of them. A few books about how to swoon the person you like. He also founded a picture book that was only filled with pictures of Karson and Terrance together throughout the years.

He also noticed a piece of paper on the desk in his room that was surprisingly huge. He could fit his old apartment in this room due to how big it was. Hol decided to look at the paper on the desk and blush when he realized it was a love letter. It wasn't finished and had a lot of erasing marks on it.

'It seems like Karson was working on a love letter for Terrance. He liked him so much. I'm worried I won't like him at all and end up failing this mission . . . I don't want my soul to be torture until the end of time~' Hol blink away the tears that were appearing in his eyes when he remembers what would happen if he doesn't complete the wish of the original soul.

After Hol was done looking through the room he decided to change out of the rather expensive-looking sleeping clothes he was in and change into something more appropriate. As Hol opened the walk-in closet he felt out of place when he saw a lot of dark color vintage-style clothing in the closet.

Hol was standing there not knowing what he should wear and decided to use the help of Karson's memories. He liked to go for plain button-up shirts with a vest and gabardine pants with dark color socks covered by leather boots. After looking in the mirror that was in the closet Hol felt pleased with how he looked.

"Wow~ Host looks so handsome! This system got a handsome Host! I am so lucky." Starie appeared in the mirror as Hol was checking himself out. Hol wasn't going to be humble about his looks. He did look so handsome in the clothing he was wearing.