Chapter Twelve - The CEO Reborn Step Brother - Task World One (12)

It has been a couple of weeks since Terrance's big meeting and it was rather calm. Hol was only done with half of the mission, seeing as he exposed Caleb's ill intention to Terrance but not their family. That may be a bit tricky, seeing as even though Caleb has such a selfish personality his family still cares very much about him. So Hol had to get hard proof for this and make Caleb's family open their eyes to how bad he was.

But Hol was dealing with another problem as well... Terrance can't seem to keep his hands off of him. He is always cuddling up close to him and kissing him in different places that he can reach. Hol is especially dealing with how much Terrance wants to sleep with him. It shouldn't be happening. Every. Day. Doesn't Terrance's hips hurt?!

It was one of those days where Terrance slept over at Hol house. They were just resting in Hol bed together, Terrance hands lightly tracing on Hol body. Hol's body felt so sticky and sweaty but he felt too lazy to get up to clean himself. Hol let out an irritating noise when he felt Terrance kissing at his neck again.

"No... Stop... I am too tired for this... Give me a break already." Hol half-heartedly pushed away Terrance, who just kept coming back towards him. Hol decided to just give up and let Terrance just continue to kiss him all over.

The kissing stopped when they both heard a phone ringing. Terrance let out a disappointed groan and went to see if it was his phone. Hol went to check if it was his phone as well but there was nothing on his screen. Turning to look back at Terrance, he noticed that they had an annoyed expression on their face.

When Terrance ended the phone call he turned to look at Hol with a frown on his face. "I have to go and have dinner with my family today. But I don't want to leave your side~" Terrance jumped onto Hol, causing him to let out a pained grunt at the unexpected weight on his body.

"I can join you. It wouldn't be too weird if I just showed up. We are best friends after all." Hol didn't want to leave Terrance's side, still feeling too worried about what Caleb would do to him if they were alone together.

Hol let out a sound of surprise when Terrance got on top of him and pin his wrists above his head. "We aren't just best friends anymore... We are lovers... So we are best friends AND lovers. Don't forget that or else I will get upset and bite you in places for everyone to see." Hol had to bite his lower lip as Terrance started to bite at him again. He couldn't understand why Terrance enjoyed biting him so much and he really couldn't understand why he liked it when it happened.

After Terrance bit at Hol for a few more minutes, Hol pushed him off and went to find something to wear for dinner with Terrance's family. Even though Hol invited himself to the dinner he felt nervous that he will either mess up or that they won't approve of them dating.

Hol decided he wanted to look nice but not too fancy so he wore a simple brown suit with no vest under it, just a simple white dress shirt. He also decided not to wear a tie as well, wanting to look more easy-going instead of his usual serious expression.

When Hol was done getting dressed and went to check on Terrance, who was just wearing a shirt with a leather jacket and jean shorts. Hol got nervous when Terrance was just looking at him and not saying anything for a long time. He moved nervously when Terrance got closer to him and continued to stare at him.

"I don't want to go anymore. I want to stay here and have you make me go weak in the hips. It's just family dinner, I can have that whenever I want." Terrance was looking at Hol with intense eyes that made Hol face grow embarrassed. Hol had to cover Terrance's eyes so he could gain control over the feelings he was experiencing at the moment.

"Calm yourself down. You can survive one night of us not fooling around, okay? Now let go and have dinner with your family." Hol put both of his hands on Terrance's shoulder and turned him around so he could push them out of the room. Terrance was complaining as Hol did this but allowed it to keep happening.