Chapter Thirty-Seven - The Number One Singer - Task World Three (10)

Hol wanted to talk to Emery right away but whenever he tried to something or someone would get in his way. When he thought he could finally talk to them he got completely ignored by them. Hol realized that they must be pissed about being left in the dark but he did it for a good reason!

...Okay, maybe making excuses isn't a good idea but he doesn't know what else he can do to make Emery forgive him for hiding what was going to happen to them today! He doesn't want to be in the dog house with his lover....

Hol was looking at Emery when he was driving them back to his house and he just noticed that there was a frown on their face that seemed to increase whenever they made eye contact with him. If he didn't have to focus on driving he would be full out crying at the moment.

When Hol parked the car at his home, Emery got out of the car first and didn't bother to hide their bad mood from him. Hol quickly followed after Emery but didn't get too close to them. He was like a dog with a tail between his legs. He followed Emery all the way to the room they were staying in and stood outside the door when it was shut in his face.

"Emery... I am sorry for not telling you this was going to happen today... I didn't want you to worry about this. I should have talked to you about this before I even let this play out. Please don't hate me for hiding something from you." Hol had his hand flat against the closed door and his forehead was resting against the door as well. He didn't want to leave the door at all, he wanted Emery to forgive him right away.

"Why didn't you tell me something like that would happen today? I really was worried that you would misunderstand the situation but you knew about this. It was a shitty move made by you." Emery took off the clothes he was wearing for his gig and was just wearing a bathrobe. His knees were up close to his chin and there was a pout on his face. He felt angry at Rafael's actions.

"I didn't want to tell you that it was planned by your friend and upset you. But maybe I should have given you a heads up. I won't ever do something like this ever again, I promise you." Hol rubbed his forehead against the door and pretended he was rubbing his forehead against Emery's body. He really wanted to hug them...

"...I guess I can understand why you would keep this hidden from me." Emery did notice Nila's gaze toward him was filled with unhidden envy. He didn't really think it was a big deal but it seemed like it was getting really stronger the last time they were together. He doesn't even understand why they were envious of him, they were a good singer as well. It kind of made him upset that his only friend wanted to hurt him like this.

"I can make sure that they will never get in your way of being the best singer in the world. No matter what nothing bad will ever happen to you. I won't ever hide anything from you either. I will be an open book, I swear on my heart and love for you." Hol felt like Emery was slowly forgiving him so he decided to keep on using sweet words so that they could see how sincere he was being.

"Really? How huge is your dick?" Emery was now standing in front of the closed door and there was a teasing smirk on his face but he made sure that his voice was natural. He wanted to mess around with Rafael a bit longer.

"...When it fully hardens it probably like six and a half." Hol coughs a bit when he tells Emery this. The only reason why he knew this was because Rafael like this measured their dick when they got blacked out drunk which is a weird thing to just do.

When Hol told Emery this the door to their room opened right away and he was pulled into the room. Before he could fully understand what was happening, Hol was laying flat on the bed and Emery was pulling at his pants.

"W-Wait! What?! I mean... Huh?!" Hol wasn't able to process what was happening but he could feel that his boxers were getting tighter. He didn't understand why this was happening and he felt like he should probably stop this but Emery was giving him a look that made thinking clearly impossible.

"Hey... You probably won't use my ass just yet but I do want to make you feel good, Rafael~ Just relax and give in to the nice feeling." Emery was looking up at Rafael as he pulled down their boxers next. He could see that their pupils were dilated and that just made his dick twitch from under the bathrobe.

Emery focused on Rafael's dick and he found that it was pierced as well. He decided to lick at the piercing and he could feel Rafael twitch in his hands. He decided to stop messing around and put Rafael fully in his mouth and suck at their tip.

Emery messed around with their ball in his other hand and he could hear Rafael breathing getting faster. He made sure to mess around with the piercing on Rafael's dick since they really reacted well to that. As he was doing this he was squeezing his thighs together around his own hard dick and let out please moan around Rafael.

Emery decided to fully put Rafael deep down his throat and slowly take his mouth off them. Rafael really enjoyed that and he decided to repeat that a few more times. Emery wanted to tease them but he could feel that he was getting close so he sped up with his actions.

He could feel Rafael growing bigger in his mouth and when it felt like he was going to climax, Emery sucked hard on Rafael's tip and his mouth ended up filled with their seed. Emery notice that Rafael was looking at him with a heated gaze so he decided to swallow and open his empty mouth to them.

"Thanks for the make up gift Rafael~" Emery shot a teasing smile at Rafael and pretended that he wasn't just sitting in his boxers that were filled with his seed currently. It felt uncomfortable but at least he finally got to do something to Rafael.

"...You really are too much for me to handle." Hol was out of breath and he felt a strong urge to just have sex with Emery but he held himself back. He felt a bit tired after that blowjob from Emery but he didn't want to fall asleep without taking a shower.

"Wanna take a shower together?" Hol asked a still kneeling Emery this and got up from the bed when he saw that they nodded. He kicked off his pants and boxers that were hanging around his ankles then took off his shirt before heading to the bathroom in Emery's room.

Hol decided to just take a hot bath with Emery and slowly relax in it with them. He was too lazy at the moment to stand up and clean himself off. He just wants to cuddle with his lover as he gets cleaned off.

'Hm... I wonder if I should get more lube and condoms for when we finally have sex together? Knowing my lover when it comes to sex they will want to do it so many times... My hips are going to kill me later but when it comes to love you have to make sacrifices.' Hol was thinking deeply to himself as he sat in the bathtub as he held a humming Emery closed in his arms. He didn't pay attention to the fact he could feel them messing around with his dick again.

Author Note - It is valentine's day and I want to eat my cake then pass out. I was in a mood so I decided to make it a bit spicy for you guys. For all my readers who are single, I hope this makes your day better since I am legit tired. I don't like this day at all due to many bad things that happen on this day so... I am surprised I wrote a chapter during this day. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆Also, I got a ko-fi so if you wanna show support you can but if you can't (I can understand being a jobless person at the moment... Hahaha, social anxiety is a bitch.) Anyway eat a bunch of chocolate and don't watch cheesy romantic movies which will only add to your sadness about being single once again during this holiday... Hahaha (I am slowly dying inside...)