Chapter Three - The CEO Reborn Step Brother - Task World One (3)

After the long and hard drive with Terrance, they finally got to his house. Hol quickly left after telling Terrance that he had to deal with stuff at his flower shop. Hol arrived at the surprisingly small and comfy-looking flower shop Hol went to the office in the back of the shop.

Sitting down at the desk in the office Hol took out his phone to get Starie out. "My handsome Host, what can this system do for you?" Starie was in a maid outfit on the phone giving off a mature air which caused Hol to raise an eyebrow in confusion at this.

"I want to know how Caleb manages to get control of the company. He couldn't have done it by himself. I want to know the people who are supporting him." Hol thought about how Terrance despite having a quirky personality was good at their job. So to be able to take the company away from them then Caleb must have gotten outside help.

On the phone was a picture of a woman with fair skin and sharp-looking brown eyes with long straight brown hair. She gave me a bad feeling especially with that unnaturally white smile of her. 'Okay, it is impossible to have perfectly white teeth unless you pay for it or just really care about your teeth.'

"This is Racheal Gaddis the daughter of a rich businessman. She is technically a child from a mistress but that is a fact known only to her father and her. She is a spoiled child who if they can't get what they want then no one can have it. She helped out Caleb when Terrance rejected dating her. She helped Caleb by hiring a hacker to steal many important pieces of information from the company and spreading false rumors that Terrance forced himself on her. She was also the one who helped with pushing along Terrance's death." A chibi form of Racheal as a devil poking at a running Terrance while laughing appeared on the phone causing Hol to frown at the system's weird way of showing stuff to him.

"So what can I do to stop them from messing with Terrance and destroying the whole world? I am still pretty lost here." A message appeared on his phone from Starie that had a title with "Task" on it. Clicking on it Hol saw that the task wanted him to expose Caleb's ill intention to Terrance and their family.

Seeing that Hol went through his memories to see if the relationship between Caleb and his family is good. From what Karson could remember Caleb was always closed off to their family and never bothered to interact with them unless they needed something from them. Even though they had a cold attitude towards them, their family still cared for them. 'So Caleb is someone who wants more and more from everyone because he feels like he deserves it. His life is pretty good and the reason he died the first time was due to his greed, not the protagonist.'

Hol finally understood what he needed to do and he was about to check out the flowers that came to the store when he got a message on his phone. When he went to check who texted him Hol was surprised that it was Caleb.

'Can we meet up? I am at a cafe near your flower shop' Hol looked at the message for a while and looked to see if Karson and Caleb were even close to each other. He felt his eyebrow twitch when he realized that Caleb knew that Karson liked their brother.

Hol decided to play it safe and reply yes to Caleb then call for Starie to ask them something. "Hey, did Caleb text Karson originally in the plot? I need to be ready for what he is trying to do to me."

"Host so smart! Caleb asked to meet up with the original Karson in the plot before asking him to help him in taking over the company but Karson rejected that which caused him to get on Caleb's shit list. What does the Host plan to do?" Hol thought for a while before coming up with a plan.

"How about we help out Caleb. I can help him out so well that he will be begging me to stop helping him. That is how helpful I am going to be. Hey, you can record people right? I want you to record the conversation I and Caleb are going to have then sent it to Terrance." After Starie gave him two thumbs up with a smile they disappeared from his phone. Hol got up from the desk and called in one of the people who were currently working at the moment to tell them to handle the new batch of flowers for him.