Chapter Eleven - The CEO Reborn Step Brother - Task World One (11)

When Hol came out of the bathroom, a towel covering his waist, he let out a sigh, feeling relieved that Terrance was sleeping. He went to his suitcase to get out his sleeping clothes, which was a long flowy black nightgown.

After putting it on Hol went to the bed that Terrance was currently on, looking at Terrance nervously. Letting out a groan, Hol grabbed a pillow from the bed and found a spare blanket then went to sleep on the floor. Even though the floor was carpet it still felt uncomfortable to lay on but it is a sacrifice he has to make just for tonight.

Closing his eyes Hol went to sleep instantly. He must have been asleep for a while because he woke up to a hand touching him. Opening his tired eyes he felt his heart jump in his chest when he saw Terrance on his hip with no shirt on.

"T-Terrance! W-What? I-I mean...! W-Where your S-SHIRT?!" Hol was fumbling with his words as he sat up but it didn't help him when it only brought him closer to the amuse Terrance. He tried not to shiver when Terrance brought a hand up to his cheek, just holding it. Hol heartbeat was beating so fast and he couldn't look directly in Terrance's eyes.

"Karson... Don't be embarrassed. I want you to look at me.... We are dating now so you don't have to worry about this anymore. I am giving you consent to do what you want." Terrance slowly pushed Hol back down on the floor and Hol could feel his breathing was getting difficult.

Terrance took Hol hands and put it on their hips. Hol was surprised at how soft Terrance felt and couldn't help but feel all around his body. Hol felt his face grow warm when he hesitantly touched Terrance nipples and felt his lower half grow a bit hard when they let out a pleased noise.

Terrance then took Hol hands off his body and went down their body. Hol could feel his heartbeat increasing when Terrance got to where his nightgown was covering his lower half. Hol breathing was increasing when Terrance slowly lifted his nightgown and closed his eyes when Terrance lowered his head.

When Hol opened his eyes again he was back on the floor but Terrance wasn't on him anymore. Sitting up quickly he realized that Terrance was still on the bed, asleep and that he was on the floor with a boner. Hol put his face in his hands as he screamed at himself internally.

'I didn't seriously have a wet dream?! How old am I?! Fuccck.... My dick is in so much pain right now.' Hol got up from the floor and went to the bathroom quickly. Seeing as he didn't want to take a cold shower after he just woke up he decided to take care of his problem.

After handling his problem, Hol left the bathroom again and decided to clean up his sleeping area. He also changed into a button-up shirt with cargo pants. After he finished everything he had to do, Hol found his phone and called for Starie. Starie greeted Hol with a smile but stopped and looked at Hol with curious eyes.

"Host, you look a bit rattled. Did something happen?" Hol's face grew hot again and forced himself not to show anything on his face. Starie looked at him for longer than just shrugged their shoulders, losing interest already.

"Did anything happen yesterday? Terrance and I went to sleep rather early yesterday. They didn't do anything else to try to mess with Terrance, right?" Hol was looking at Starie seriously and Starie eyes just went bright, as countless information circles around them.

"Racheal went to Caleb to tell him that she couldn't get into the room Terrance was in. Caleb got a call from the hacker he hired, telling him that they got arrested and that they wanted them to bail them out. Caleb got mad and destroyed everything in his room. Caleb is considering murdering Terrance so the Host should watch out for that." Hol felt his whole body get cold when Starie told him that Caleb may try to kill Terrance. How did it get like that? He can hate Terrance all he wants but it doesn't mean he can just kill them!