Chapter Thirty-Eight - The Number One Singer - Task World Three (11)

After that blow job from Emery, they were even more forward with their attraction towards him. Hol didn't know how to feel whenever he goes into his room to see Emery wearing some type of clothing that just makes him feel things but they didn't get to sex yet since he wanted to make sure they were loose enough.

Also knowing his lover he knew they would want to have sex for such a long time so it had to be during a day where they are completely free. But he is really happy that he is finally able to be affectionate with his lover again, he just loves being able to kiss them all the time.

But he was annoyed with the fact that Emery's 'friend' kept pretending to run into him and keep trying to change his affection for them. Hol didn't want to bother with them but he couldn't ignore how their eyes looked, they really didn't look okay at all... He was worry that may try to do something to Emery.

Hol also was coming up with the plan he wanted to use against Rafael's ex so that he could complete one of his tasks. He was rather busy due to this so he could only see his lover in the morning since they were always asleep when he came home, most of the time.

One day he was late at his company looking through some paperwork concerning the idols working for him. He let out a yawn and rub at his eyes, feeling worn out from reading through so many papers.

Hol went and drank from the water that was on his desk but once he swallowed the water he realized it tasted weird. He looked at the water in the cup with a raised eyebrow but then he realized his vision was getting hazy. Before he could understand what was happening he fell asleep on his desk and he could hear his cup fall to the ground, shattering.

"Host! Wake up! You have to wake up! If you don't wake up then you will be forced to have sex with this horrible person! You can't have sex with anyone who isn't your lover! Please wake up pa-!" Hol's eyes snapped open and he realized he was in the backroom of his office that had a bedroom. His head felt heavy and he couldn't understand why he was laying on the bed currently.

He was going to fall back asleep but he quickly stops himself once he realizes he was just in his boxers. He sat up in the bed and looked around with more focused eyes. He... He didn't sleep with anyone, did he?!

"Host! You are awake! Don't worry, you didn't have sex with anyone but they will be back soon. I already called Rafael bodyguards so you don't have to worry about anything. Well... That kind of a lie... You were kind of given a drug that makes you... feel super horny." As soon as Starie said that, Hol realized that he felt really hot and that he was getting hard. He let out a low groan as he tried to ignore the feeling from between his legs.

"W-Who the fuck did this to me? I will kill them..." Hol felt really pissed off that someone managed to drug him. He wanted to beat the living shit out of the person who did this to him. He never felt so disgusted in his whole life.

"Emery 'friend' and Rafael's ex teamed up together to drug you. They planned to both have sex with you and take a video of the whole thing. They wanted to send the video to Emery so that it will mess up your relationship. I am happy that you managed to wake up before they came back." Starie sounded really happy when they told him this but Hol couldn't get rid of the dark feeling appearing in his heart. He was going to go a bit easy on them but they really touch his bottom line. He will make them live a life worse than death!

"I'm going to fucking kill them... No, that will be too easy for those bitches! Who the hell do they think they are?! Fucking assholes!" Hol didn't understand why but he felt a burning rage inside of him that didn't seem like it wanted to go away at all. It just kept getting bigger and bigger that he felt like he was just seeing red.

He couldn't hear Starie's voice anymore as they tried to calm him down and his attention snapped to the door of the room when it opened. Once he saw it was Rafael's ex and Emery's 'friend' something inside of him snapped.

Hol didn't know what was happening but he was hitting something repeatedly and he could feel something wet on his fists but he didn't want to stop. He could hear people crying out in pain but that only pushed him more to keep attacking. He didn't want to stop. He wanted to hurt them. He hated them.

"Rafael! Stop! You are going to kill them! Please!" Emery quickly ran over to Rafael who was punching Nila over and over again even though they were already passed out with blood covering their face. There was someone else passed out on the ground but he didn't pay attention to them.

"It's going to be okay... Just stop before you kill them, Rafael..." Emery went around to an angry-looking Rafael and put his arms around their shoulders then started to hum to them. He could feel them stop punching Nila but he could still feel how tense his shoulders were.

Emery could see Rafael's bodyguards come into the room and pick up the two bloodied people. Emery didn't pay attention to them and kept humming to calm down an angry Rafael. He stopped humming once he felt Rafael relax finally in his hold.

"Everything is okay... Nothing is wrong... I am here... I will always be here..." Emery went in front of Rafael and hugged them close to him. He didn't care that they were only in their boxers, he just wanted to make them feel safe.

"Emery..." Hol called out weakly to Emery and the anger he felt disappear as the hot feeling came back into his body. He felt the urge to push down Emery but he didn't want to force them... He was struggling to keep a hold of himself at the moment.

"You feel uncomfortable at the moment, right? It's okay to sleep with me. Don't worry about hurting me. It will be okay." Emery could feel how hard Rafael was at the moment and motion for them to stand up with him.

He slowly walked over to the bed and fell backward on the bed. Emery gave a soft smile to Rafael and went to take off his pants for them. He wasn't worried about them having a hard time fitting inside of him, he just wanted to help them out.

"I'm sorry if I end up hurting you... I feel really hot..." Hol couldn't hold back anymore and took down his boxers. His head was in a daze as he gave in this feeling of his. He really didn't want to hurt Emery but he really couldn't control his strength at the moment.

"It's okay... I am fine with anything you do to me. I love you so much." Emery hugged Rafael tightly against their neck and pulled them closer to him. Emery didn't mind the pain at all. He just was focused on helping out Rafael.

'I love you so much Hol...' Emery's eyes flash a moment and his hold on Rafael increases even more to the point blood came out of Rafael's back. He didn't want to let go of them at all...

Author Note - Whew! Done with this chapter. Well, that all I have to say... Just kidding! So there is some anger hidden in Hol and it seems like his lover knows more than they are telling him. I can't wait for the next world to go more deeply into this anger of Hol. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆