[ 𝟎𝟏𝟓 ] 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖:𝟏𝟓 𝐚𝐦

When we got home, I went straight my room not wanting to deal with anything. Klaus and Luther tried to talk to me, but I ignored them.

I was so annoyed at Five, so I just decided to just go to sleep and worry about it tomorrow. In the morning, I got waken up by Allison telling me that we were going to have a family meeting because Luther needed to announce something.

Wednesday 8:15 am

"Our little psycho," I heard Klaus say as I walked down the stairs towards bar.

"What are you guys talking about?" I look at everyone and notice Vanya isn't there. "And where's Vanya? I thought this was a family meeting."

They all looked at each other.

"The worlds ending in three days," Diego blurts out, receiving a hit on the shoulder from Allison.

"Yeah, I already know. Again, where's Vanya?" I ask.

"Wait. You knew?" Allison asks as everyone except Luther gave me confused looks.

"Yeah, and so did Luther," I point at Luther.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asks Luther who looks at me.

"Why don't you show them?"

I give a confused look. "Show them what?"

"What the apocalypse looks like. Can't you do that with your illusion thing."

Does this ape think I'm a dream maker or something I'm confused.

"Call it an "illusion thing" one more time, and I'll throw you back to the moon, Godzilla's husband," I make quotation marks around illusion thing and roll my eyes. "I'll be right back." I make my way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Allison steps forward.

"To call Vanya. She needs to know about this and it's a family meeting too, right? And she is family."

I hear groans from behind me as I walk down the stairs and get to the phone booth and put in Vanya's number.

V — Hello?

Y/n — Hey Vanya, it's Y/n.

V — Oh. Hey Y/n, what's up, is something wrong?

Y/n — Yeah. I wanted to tell you that we're having a family meeting and I wanted to make sure that you were included.

V — Oh, ok. Well, I'm actually about to walk into the kitchen, so can I meet you where the meeting's at. I have to tell you guys something.

Y/n — Oh, okay. Yeah, I'll be there in a minute.

V — Okay, love you.

Y/n — Love you too, bye.

I hang up the phone and walk inside and see Vanya and give her a hug and see a man next to her. "Hey." Vanya and I walk in, causing everyone to turn around and look at us. "What's going on?"