Chapter 18

Chapter 18

/////////////////////////////////////
VERY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ!!!
/////////////////////////////////////

Austin

"Wake up"

"Wake up"

"Austin wake up!"

I groan as the voice that was trying to draw me from my sleep got louder. I try to stifle a yawn but it didn't work.

"What?" I ask turning onto my stomach.

"Austin you have to get up. Our appointment is at 12:45 and it's an hours drive!" My little mate says, shaking my shoulder.

"Baby it's like 8:00 go back to sleep." I mumble, trying to reach for her small frame, to pull back into bed.

"Uh no it's not babe, it's 9:58, and we both have to get ready."

I quickly pop my head up and look at my alarm clock and sure enough it was 9:59.

"Damn it! My alarm didn't go off." I yell frustrated.

"It's okay, let's just shower real quick and dress, we will be out in no time." She says pulling the covers off of her body, before sliding out.

"Not such a good idea baby."

She looks back at me a little hurt, but curious.

"We won't be out for a long time if we take a shower together." I say cockily.

"I think we have a little time for fooling around." my little minx whispers, with a bright blush on her face.

I couldn't help the growl that escaped my lips at the fact my little mate could turn me on so quickly. So I get up from the bed, and run to pull her into my arms. She squeals as I throw her over my shoulder and proceed to the bathroom. I couldn't hold myself back any longer as I began to kiss her thigh repeatedly.

"Austin." she whined, grabbing a fist full of my shirt.

"I know baby girl."

And with that we started our shower and it wasn't a short one..

"Austin we only have ten minutes to get ready!" Laken says frantically running to the closet.

I couldn't help it as my eyes wandered to her towel dropping and her bending down to pull on her new panties. Growling I turned away and took out my outfit before dressing quickly. Thankfully my hair also dried quickly so I didn't have to worry about that. Laken however, with her thick hair, it probably wouldn't dry for awhile.

We made it out just in time as we jumped into my Hummer and started driving. It seemed like hours before we finally pulled up into the doctor's office.

Laken started to fidget in her sit as i unbuckled by seat belt to get out and open her door. When I open it she smiles nervously before hopping down in front of me.

"Okay let's do this." she says determined, but I knew she was just as scared as I was.

The wait in the clinic felt like years. Laken kept fidgeting in her chair, which was stressing me out even more. I needed to throw something- and soon if they didn't hurry.

Then it was as if the moon goddess had answered my prayers. A nurse in a purple lab coat came out of the door.

"Merriweather?"

I stand up and grab Laken's hand. "Don't worry I put the appointment under my name." I say kissing her cheek.

She smiles and walks with me to the nurse.