Chapter 4

Chapter 4~

Austin- (yay!)

The car ride was the longest I have ever been on. I was still getting used to being on land, because I had been on the ocean for almost eight months straight. In four years time I had worked my self up to an Admiral Chief of Naval Operations and Commandant of the Coast Guard. This was my vacation time and a Vice Admiral of my choice was taking my place for the time being. The only way I would get called back before the end of my two year leave was if there was a major war.

When I first went to the Navy I thought it was a total joke and that it was for stupid humans, but boy was I wrong. Those humans had to work their asses off. I had not only worked with the Navy but along side the Air Force, Marines, and the U.S. Army. They were all a tight nit group of men and women that I now respected. To my surprise there was actually many werewolves going for the same reason I was and others just to learn war tactics.

In four years I had grown to love my job. Though it was life threatening it was exhilarating. Now that they had worked my ass off and showed me my mistakes I felt bad. I had treated my family, and pack wrongly. Also it was not only them I wronged, but my mate as well. I hadn't saved my most special gift for her- my virginity. I had screwed so many girls when if I had just waited I would maybe be with her now and a baby in my arms. Though if I hadn't of went to the Navy I would never have met the people I did.

My father's beta Mitchell Banks, was now driving me from the airport. I had done him wrong to, many times, just like everyone else. I sighed heavily, this was it.

"Mr. Banks, I want to apologize for the way I have treated you and your family. There was no excuse for the countless amount of time I not only screwed you over but the pack as well. I know you can not forgive me so easily, but I would like to have the opportunity to not only gain back your trust but your respect as well." I say sincerely.

Mitchell only chuckles,"Son I was never mad at you. I know what it's like to be a hormonal teenager that can easily get pissed off. You never lost my trust or respect. Sure it wavered slightly from time to time but I can't hold the things you did against you. Your a grown man now and the fact that you apologized for your past actions, shows how you have matured into an amazing man. I'm sure you will be an amazing Alpha."

I smile at him,"Thanks Mr. Banks."

"Mitchell, call me Mitchell."

I felt better now that I had apologized and even better that now that I know he wasn't mad. We only had a few more minutes until we would arrived. I hoped I wasn't keeping everyone awake considering it was past midnight. As I stared out the window until we crossed our pack borders. The minute we did I could smell a hint of vanilla, strawberries, and-Reece's? I shook my head, must be the packs desserts. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of white but when I turned to look I saw nothing. Maybe a wolf running late?

We finally came to a stop and Mitchell and I hopped out of the black hummer. The smell had gotten stronger, strong enough I had to stop breathing. I was holding my breathe, searching the crowd. It wasn't really me searching the crowd it was mostly my wolf. He was yelling something that I couldn't make out.

Then to my right I spot movement and my head jerks towards it- It? It wasn't a 'it', it was a she, and she was beautiful. She had legs that looked like they went on for miles and beautiful black hair that had blue and purple streaks in it. She was stunning- the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on. She had only a beautiful blue dress that only had one sleeve- that was lace.

"MINE!" I growled.

All I saw was her, though I could sense the shocked pack members as they looked between us. Then one of them, Alexis the pack slut, has the audacity to come on to me.