Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Laken

"You're Pregnant!"

"Bloody hell, he knocked you up that quick!"

At the moment I was with Marianna-Jay and Kassy. They were ecstatic about my pregnancy to say the least.

"Yeah. We didn't think it was possible but-"

"Oh obviously it's possible.", Marianna-Jay says, interrupting me again.

Kassy laughs and agrees.

"Yes Jay, okay but here is the even bigger news-"

"Hey knocked you up and asked you to marry him!" Marianna-Jay interrupts again.

"No! We're having triplets!" I say annoyed at her interrupting me.

Kassy, who was drinking Kool-aid, spit it out onto the deck.

"What! Holy crap how is that possible?" Kassy asks wiping her chin.

"I don't know, but what I do know is, Kassy your going to be their Aunt. What the doctor said is that we are having two boys and a girl. So I was hoping that you would be our little girl's godmother?"

Marianna-Jay was silent before she screamed and tackled me into a hug,"Hell yes I will!"

Kassy snorted as the glass of Kool-aid I was holding spilt onto my shirt. I groan and pull it away from my body, trying to prevent the stickiness.

"Whoops, sorry baby momma." Marianna-Jay says trying to hide a smile.

I groan and stand up just as Austin walked outside with a book in hand, and a confused face.

"Hey Laken, babe, what's the difference between Pampers and Pull-ups?" He asks very seriously.

All of us girls just stood there looking at him as if he had grown three heads.

"What? How am I supposed to know?" He asks innocently with a shrug.

"Well, Pampers is a brand name of baby diapers and such. Pull-ups are a type of diaper."

Austin then makes this weird whining sound and feigns sadness. He looked like a kid who thought he made a good grade on a test but instead made an F. "Are you serious? I'm a frickin idiot!"

"No you are not. You're just not as gifted in the baby department." I say making Jay and Kassy laugh.

Austin then steps forward to hug me but stops,"Um baby, what's that on your shirt?"

"Kool-aid." Kassy deadpans.

"Oh then take a shower." He says with a shrug before walking away.

"Love you too!" I yell after him.

"You two are so cute together." Kassy says with a sigh.

"Thanks, but I have to shower now thanks to you Jay."

She lies and plops back down beside Kassy,"My job is to annoy you."

Rolling my eyes I walk away from my crazy friends and up to my bathroom to shower.

Austin

I was probably over excited for our babies to get here. My wolf and I really wish we could have them now but at last, we can't.

At the moment I was looking through baby books, hoping to be ready before our babies arrived. It would only be a few months before they were born and I was determined to know everything. I wanted to know what diapers to get, what they would be warmest in, what was better for them to eat. Anything that had to do with them.

I came to the section of Diapers, where it briefly stated that during the early and sometimes late stages of childhood, a baby will go through many pairs of pampers- Pull-ups towards the end.

I was utterly confused. Was it Pampers, or Pull-ups? Ugh! I guess now I have to ask Laken and look like an idiot again.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

SO THIS IS PROBABLY THE FASTEST I HAVE UPDATED HUH? LOL HOPE YOU LIKE.

-Sara