Chapter 9

~Chapter 9~

-Laken-

"So sweetie how is it; You know being an Alpha's mate and all?", My mother asks smiling.

After grabbing an outfit from Marianna-Jay's room, I ran down to my house and I was immediately enveloped in my parents arms. They were the cool type of parents. They didn't ask you where you where every five minutes, or who you were hanging out with.

I sigh and smile,"Its good. I'm just confused on some things by that's about it."

My mom raises an eyebrow,"Confused about what?"

"Well I don't know, I thought we would maybe mate last night, but we obviously didn't. He seems like he's trying to distance himself, or something but I don't know. Also his dad and him said something about me being 'the laken'? What does that even mean?"

My mom's eyes widen before she sighs,"Its a long story about that Laken, but before you get mad let me tell you that you might want to have this conversation with your mate or the Alpha because I hardly know anything about it myself and I'm your mom. They won't tell me anything because they think I'll be in danger blah blah blah."

I smile slightly and nod. I trusted my mom with my life and I knew that what she was saying was true.

"And as for not mating did you ask him about it?"

"I did and he said he wanted to prove himself."

My mom cooed and awed at my reply,"Thats so sweet! I mean so was your father but we mated by the first hour."

"Ewe mom gross! I don't want to hear about you and dad having s*x that's so gross!"

My mom giggles,"Sorry sweetie I forget sometimes."

My mom and I continue our conversation back and forth, we were so deep in our conversation we almost didn't hear the doorbell.

"Hang on I'll get it sweetie."

My mom walks out of the room leaving me alone so I start sipping my glass of water; but as I take a drink I'm tackled in a hug and they water in my mouth spews everywhere.

I squeal as the glass of water falls and spills everywhere but didn't break. I look up at my attacker and find Austin. He looked really sad but smiled at me when he say me looking at him.

"What are you doing here?!" I giggle slapping his shoulder.

"I need to talk to you."

/////////////////////////////////////

So it's short I'm sorry. School has been crazy and I haven't had any time to write so this was all I could write this week. Hopefully never week will be different!

*dodges the flying tomatoes*

I'm sorry don't hate me! In the name of Dumbledoor don't throw another tomato!

*tomato his face*

Well that's all good night Buh bye!.