Chapter 11

Chapter XI
Laken's POV

I woke up to the sun streaming in through the thin curtains, and groaned softly.

'Why sun? Why are you torturing me?' I thought to myself.

I look up and see Austin sleeping peacefully, with a slight pout on his lips.

My thoughts drift back to the night before and I mentally slap myself in the face. Why did I have to make such a fool of myself? Crying- really Laken?
I sighed as the urge to pee hit me suddenly. I tried to sit up- keyword tried. I groaned as Austin's arm tightened around me.

"Austin" I whisper poking his cheek.

His only response is a small huff.
Knowing he wouldn't wake I knew I had to go for desperate measures. Taking a big breathe, I let out a shrill scream.

Austin's reaction should have been caught on tape. He literally jumped out of bed only to trip and fall on his shirt. He quickly recovered, standing up to look for the danger. I was left in a fit of giggles on the bed, which resulted in Austin groaning and laying back down.

"Baby, why did you do that?" he groaned throwing an arm over his eyes.

I giggled and pecked his lips,"I have to go to the bathroom, and you, mister, wouldn't let me go!"

I left it at that before scurrying o the bathroom to do my business. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Austin in the same position, only snoring softly now. Being me and tiptoed over to him before quickly straddling his waist.

He's snores were cut off by a groan, as his hands took hold of my hips.
Austin's breathing became heavy, as he let out a few grunts of pleasure. I literally could not do anything but stare at him in fascination.

'Did I do that?'

'Yes, yes we did' my wolf answered smirking,' and we should do more too'

'Horny much?'

' can you blame me? He's our mate, and a sexy one at that! Kiss him! Mate for that matter!'

'What?! No not right now!'

'Well either way our heat will be in about a week or even a few days!'

'Crap I totally forgot about heat!!'

She smirks,'suit yourself, but I still want him'

She pulled back and I realized Austin was speaking.

"Laken, please, baby girl, beautiful, if you don't get off I might do something you'll regret later." He says with a strained voice.

I heard what he said but my mind couldn't process it at all. I felt his not so little friend beneath me and I felt the uncomfortable pleasure I was told I would feel. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and I grabbed onto his shoulders.

Austin jerked forward,"Baby, st-stop I can't."

But this time I wasn't listening as I moved forward just a tiny bit...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Mild offensive content( restricted chapters)
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Please?" I ask again.

Then he had had enough, His teeth elongated. He licked my sweet spot multiple times before biting down into my neck- marking me as his.

Austin pulls his teeth out, licking up the droplets of blood. He pulls his head back up and looks me in the eyes. I smile at him as his eyes turn back to their original blue. He blinks rapidly before looking down at my mark and scoffing.

"Shit!" He whispers.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask touching his cheek.

"Shit!" He yells louder, jerking away from my hand.

To say my wolf was hurt at his reaction was a total understatement, she was dying almost.

Austin stood up from the bed and ran his fingers through his hair, "Stupid! Stupid, Stupid!"

Tears pricked my eyes at his words. Did he regret doing that?!

"You know what Austin whatever! I'm done. Your right, this was stupid. Why in the world did I want you to mark me when I knew you didn't want me? I mean who wants a girl who can't have kids Huh? Oh yeah that's right, NO ONE! Not even my damn mate! Just a minute ago you were so excited about it and now that you did something irreversible you think it's stupid? Don't worry your mistake won't be there long, I'll find a way to remove it!" I yelled, getting up from the bed.

I grab my phone before stalking out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me.

/////////////////////////////////////

So sorry I haven't updated in forever
1) I just got my phone back I had it taken away for two weeks😁
2) writers block and lots of homework!

So sorry again those aren't even good reasons!

So Laken got marked but what's wrong with Austin??

Guess what's wrong??? Comment!

-Sara