Chapter 10

Chapter 10~

Austin's POV

Laken was giggling hysterically as I continue to give her a piggy back ride to the pack house. I laughed along with her but on the inside I was being torn apart. What was I going to do? Well obviously I was choosing her, dad would understand....right?

As we stumble through the front doors, Laken ducks and kisses my neck before finally hopping from my back. She maneuvers in front of me and adds extra swaying to her hips. Smirking I grab her cute little butt; The squeal/gasp that escaped her red plump lips was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. I laugh and run to the stairs before bounding up them.Laughing she ran up them behind me.

We finally made it to the room and I collapsed on the bed with a huff. Smilingly Laken threw herself down beside me and cuddled into my side. I sighed in happiness as she threw one of her long legs over my waist and circled her arms around my neck. Was this what heaven felt like?

"So what do we need to talk about Mr. Alpha?" she asks pouting,"Am I in trouble?"

I growl,"You will be if you keep making me like this", I say gesturing down to my not so little problem.

Laken didn't laugh like I thought she would though. She looked sad and just looked away.

"Laken? Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or something."

She nods but doesn't reply.

"What's wrong?" I asked pushing a strand of hair from her eyes.

She sighs,"Nothing it's just really stupid."

"No it's not, nothing you say is stupid baby girl."

She sighs and finally looks up at me,"I want to mate...now."

To say I was in shock was an understatement. I didn't think she was this bold. I didn't think I could do this though, I mean I wanted to but what about the being infertile and wanting to prove myself.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about." I say softly.

Slowly Laken scoots away from me and sits up. This causes my wolf to growl at the distance she put between us.

"What are you do get back over here!" he growls.

'Shut up stupid don't piss her off we have to tell her.'

He whimpers,'But I want to be close to her.'

'I do to but she needs space'

He whimpers again before cutting the link.

"Sorry, my wolf." Laken only nods and looks down to her hands.

"It's about you being 'The Laken' as my dad puts it."

I pause for her to reply, but she doesn't so I continue.

"Baby girl when you lived with your first pack, you guys were attacked-"

"First pack? You mean I been in more?" she pipes up.

"Yeah but only three, this one, and your last, and then your first. The first pack you were in was Blood Wood Pack, I think you've heard of them correct?"

She nods. I knew that she knew I mean everyone know about them. The bloodiest attack of all time and yet all the survivors were cursed. It was horrid to say the least.

"Well you know how it was said that all the surviving women were cursed? Well you were one of those girls, Laken. The curse was that everyone was to be barren by the next dawn. Laken- your barren."

I pause waiting for her response but it doesn't come for moments. She then suddenly lets out a shaky breath and sniffs quietly.

"Okay."

I didn't understand, was she not going to hit me or laugh as if it were a joke?

"Okay?"

"I understand Austin. It's okay just go ahead, I don't mind.", She says giving me a weak smile, before standing up.

"Laken, what are you talking about?"

She huffs,"Well reject me already would you?"

My jaw dropped at her statement,"Baby I'm not rejecting you."

"Why? So when you find some else to give you kids I can feel all the pain? Huh? No that's not how it's going to happen! If your rejecting me then I'll reject you! Cause I can't go through that!" Laken says as tears pour down her face.

She fiercely wipes at them,"I Laken Cassandra Clark-"

I quickly swoop in capture her lips before she finishes. She started crying again and hitting me, but I didn't stop kissing her. After a bit she calmed down till she was just whimpering. I finally pulled back and peck her lips over and over again. With her eyes still closed, she drew in a deep breath before letting it out.

"I love you Laken. Two days and I'm already in love with you. I don't care that you can't give me kids, I could care less. All I know is that when I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the only one I wanted. You want to mate? Let's mate. You don't know how much I've wanted to. Your beautiful and I would never even think of letting you go."

She sniffs and looks me in the eyes,"Really?"

I nod and draw her into my arms.

"I absolutely adore you. Your my world, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

She shudders as more tears fall,"I-I love you, Austin. I'm sorry I was like that, I-I I don't know what to say. Your amazing and I don't know how I am so lucky to have the honor to call you my mate."

I smile and kiss away her tears before hugging her tightly.

"We can put all this behind us beautiful. I'm just glad you know now how much I love you."

/////////////////////////////////////

So I am sorry it has taken so long to update but unfortunately I have had the hardest time in hell, whoops I meant school. Well I'm barely passing with a 'D' in math and I made my first ever 'F' on a test. So yes my time at school has been very troublesome. I hope that you all can forgive my long absence.

So anyway there it is. Hope it exceeds you expectations.

-Sara