Chapter 15

Laken

"Austin!"

"Laken, baby, I know it hurts but I can't do anything."

The Heat had been wrecking havoc on my body for the last two days and I was getting to the point of wanting to just die. My mother had been by a couple of times, trying to tell me ways to ease the pain but nothing helped. She wasn't to happy that Austin wasn't doing anything to help me either.

"Yes you can Austin. Why won't you mate me? A lot of guys would jump at the chance to have a roll in the sheets. Please!"

His only response was a growl, as he continued to play Mortal Kombat. Was he totally oblivious to the fact that I was begging for him to have sex with me?

'If he won't do it maybe we could..'

'Nope' I say before my wolf could finish her sentence.

'It would ease it'

'No, that's weird.'

'No it's not I'm sure a lot of people do it.'

There was no way in hell I was going to pleasure myself. Even thinking or saying it was weird.

'And it might even make him want you.'

That last thought from my wolf suddenly made me perk up. She was right, maybe it would agitate him into mating with me. Was this going to far? Was I acting...whorish?

I pull the sheet off of my legs and spread them a little.

'Maybe this isn't such a great idea' I think to myself.

Bringing my hand down I lightly place a finger on the ball of nerves between my legs. I take a big breath before applying pressure, and slowly start circling it. I felt my pulse quicken as I picked up pace. Heat spread through my lower regions making my hips buck in anticipation.

In front of me I saw Austin had paused his game, and was sitting quietly in the game chair. I wanted his attention, no I actually needed it.

I let out a breathy moan as a wonderful feeling begins building up inside of me. My other hand clutches the sheets as I further pick up my pace. My hips start bucking on their own accord, and my eyes fluttered shut. Before the could though I caught the sight of Austin, fists clenched, eyes pitch black, standing in front of me.

"God dammit Laken. Why do you insist on doing this to me?", He groaned, "Now I'm going to have to make you mine."

"Do it." I say breathlessly.

And finally after all of my begging, I got what I wanted. Austin fully mated me, many time if I might add.

~~~~~~~~~~~|

"I love you.", I say traceing random patterns on his chest.

"I love you too, Cupcake." He says kissing my nose as it wrinkles up.

"Cupcake?" I ask giggling.

"What you don't like me calling you cupcake?" He asks slapping my thigh lightly.

"It's weird." I say laughing.

No, it actually wasn't weird. In fact I thought it was really sexy for such a big and tough man calling me cupcake.

"How are you, you know down there?" Austin asks rubbing my arm.

"Okay, just a little sore." I say kissing his chin.

I love the way we were so lovey dovey. It was nice and comforting. I hope it is always like this.

"Hey Austin, you didn't use a condom." I say suddenly.

He stiffens,"Yeah I know, it wouldn't have worked either way considering you are in heat- were."

"Oh, so does this mean I could be pregnant or something?"

Why did I have to ask that, now I must look like an idiot.

"I'm sorry that was a stupid question. I almost forgot for a second." I say laughing lightly.

"Laken, we will be fine. I mean maybe we could talk to a doctor and maybe we could work something out."

"I know I'm sorry, I just, I really wanted to be able to start a family."

"I know Cupcake, and we will, I promise. We will go and visit the werewolf doctor in town, Dr. Sullivan. Maybe he can help."

"Yeah that sounds nice." I say kissing his cheek.

"How about next week Huh?"

"That sounds great." I say excitingly kissing him.

"Ready for round three Huh?" Austin asks chuckling.

"Three?"

We both laugh before making love once again.

/////////////////////////////////////

Sorry if this chapter was a little to detailed for some but hey I wrote this in like thirty minutes!

Also they finally mated yay! Will Laken be able to get pregnant?

-Sara