Chapter 24

QUICK A/N::
I'm so sorry it has taken so long for me to update! I have been the hospital for almost two weeks with acute kidney rejection. Thankfully the doctors are slowly turning it around so the update hasn't been my highest priority, obviously.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chapter 24

"Austin that was so freaking amazing! I think I gained a hundred pounds though." I say rubbing my already bulging belly.

"I'm glad you and our babies liked it." Austin said leaning over to kiss me.

Sighing, I smile against the kiss and tried to deepen it, making Austin laugh.

"Before we get to comfortable baby, I actually have something for you."

Austin then stood from his chair, only to kneel down on one knee. My heart began to flutter as my wolf howled and pranced around happily.

"Laken Clarks, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have made me the happiest man alive. You are giving me three wonderful babies, and have brought out the best in me. You have been there for me when I most needed you and dragged me back from the edge. I don't know where I would be without you. I don't think I can go a day without you in my life. I want to be able to wake up and say "wow I have the most beautiful wife, mate, and mother of my children. I love you with all of my heart. Will you do me the honor and marry me? Become my wife?"

I was bawling by the end of his proposal, blubbering as said everything. I knew whatever makeup I had on was ruined but I didn't care. I nodded frantically mumbling my agreement over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Of course! I love you too! I'll marry you!"

Austin smiled, and placed the ring on my finger, before picking me up to kiss me. We laughed and kissed over and over again.

I had never been this happy, no way.

"Our moms are gonna have a field day with this Huh?" Austin asks with a laugh, as he cupped my face to kiss me some more.

"Oh yeah. I think we should wait till after the babies are born if that is okay."

"That's perfect, whatever makes you happy princess."

We couldn't keep our hands to each other any longer as we began kissing again. It was maybe my pregnancy hormones that caused it to become so heated, but after a little bit I was straddling Austin in one of the chairs.

"Shit. Laken, baby, it's almost midnight maybe we should go home." Austin says breathlessly kissing down my neck.

"No! Just a little longer please? I miss you so much. We haven't done this in like forever."

Even I knew I was acting weird. I mean sure I did miss out heavy make out sessions but I saw him every single day, yet I was saying I missed him?

"Let me take us home then, you'll get sick out here especially in this dress." He says sliding his hands up under my dress.

"Hmm only if you take it off." I whisper, biting his ear lobe.

"Listen here princess, stop it with teasing. You're going to regret it." He growls, letting his wolf out partly.

"But I'm not teasing!" I say with a whine.

"Okay we are going home. Now." Austin doesn't bother in picking up any of our mess, as he picks me up in his arms.

The baby bump was not letting me get any closer to him which made me really sad. So when Austin pulled back to look at me, he say me crying.

"Princess what's wrong?"

"I'm so fat! I bet I weigh tons! Put me down I don't want to tire you!" I say bawling harder.

"What? Baby you aren't fat, you're pregnant."

"I look like a whale! You won't even have sex with me! I'm gonna have stretch marks, and fat, and babies and then you won't want me! You'll reject me!"

We were at the car now and my make up was ruined and my hair out of place from grabbing at it. Austin sat me on my feet and grabbed my hands in his. I tried hard to push them away but he wasn't having any of it.

"You did this! I'm never going to be skinny again."

"Laken, stop it! You are not fat, you are pregnant with our babies. If you think I would leave you over a few stretch marks, you are sadly mistaken. I just asked you to marry me, and I plan on doing that. As for the sex, baby I'm taking you home for a reason, you don't have to worry about that part. Now stop with the crying, I love you okay, don't stress about this, your beautiful and skinny."

He leans in and starts wiping and kissing away my tears as I try to straighten everything out.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I-I just kinda lost it." I say still wiping at my tears.

"It's alright, I understand baby girl. Its no biggy. I just hope you don't really think those things."

"I don't, I just, I don't know."

He smiles and swoops in for another kiss. I grab onto his forearms, as he places his hands on my waist. Austin backs me up against the car, deepening the kiss.

"We should go." he says pulling back.

"Yeah." I say with a sigh before reaching up to kiss his cheek, and then neck.

I just can't get enough of him.

"Alright baby momma, get in the car before anyone driving by gets a free show." he says, playfully slapping my bottom.

I giggle and get into the car, letting him close it behind me. How did I get lucky enough to have such an amazing mate, and now fiancé?

"Ready? Let's go." he says before pulling out onto the road.

I couldn't wait to get home.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I'm so sorry it's short, and not good. I've been in the hospital like I said before and it's been so hard to update.

-Sara