Chapter 19

~Chapter 19~

~Laken~

I was shocked as I saw Austin faint, crumbling before me. Did he not want three kids?

Beside me, Dr. McIntire chuckles, shaking her head, "That usually happens a lot, never expect an Alpha though."

"Austin!" I yell, wanting desperately for him to get up.

Dr. McIntire bends down and shoves his shoulder a few times before Austin groans and sits up. He looked confused before his face shows recognition. He looks up at me, almost giving me whiplash.

"Your pregnant! With triplets!" His face was priceless, eyes wide and sparkling, and the goofiest smile on his face.

Giggling I nod, as he stands up, thanking the doctor, before sitting beside me, looking at my stomach happily.

"What are they, you know boy and girl wise?" I ask the doctor with a smile.

"Ah, yes let's see."

She readies the wand again for viewing and squirted some more gel. Thankfully it wasn't as cold this time.

Doctor McIntire quickly moved the wand around before an image of one of the babies pops up.

"Okay so here is baby 'A', and it's..a boy! Then, here is baby 'B' who is also a boy! Finally, baby 'C', who is a girl! Congratulations, Alpha and Luna!"

Austin smiles happily squeezing my hand,"Our Babies!" he practically squeals, making me laugh.

"Alright I'll leave you to clean up, as I go and print off some pictures." The doctor says before bowing, and leaving.

Quickly I clean up my stomach, with a grin on my face. I'm so glad that I got to find out what they are. Since I am a werewolf, my pregnancy will only last four months. I had come in at just the right time.

As I pull my shirt down, Austin envelops me into a hug, "Thank you so much! Your giving me three wonderful kids! I can't wait to meet them and hold them. I love you so much, Laken. Your the best mate a guy could ask for."

He kisses my head, and cheeks, and lips over and over again, making me giggle and grab his face.

Austin smiles down at me just as the doctor comes back into the room. "Here are you pictures, I made a few copies incase you wanted to give them to any family."

We thank her before finally leaving the clinic with very happy smiles. Our hands were intertwined and swinging at our sides.

"Are you hungry?" He asks still smiling.

"Yes. I kind of want like maybe a cheeseburger and milkshake." I say kissing his bicep.

Chuckling, Austin nods and kisses my head,"Sounds good baby. What about Steak N' Shake?"

"Yes!", I say excitingly.

He shakes his head at me, opening my door like a gentleman. We are soon driving down the road to the nearest Steak N' Shake. I reach over and grab Austin's hand over the console, making him smile at me.

"I love you." I say quietly, almost a whisper.

"I love you too, Laken. Thank you so much for making me the happiest man on the Earth. You have no idea how much you, and our babies, mean to me." He says all of this while squeezing my hand and kissing it repeatedly.

Smiling through the tears, I lean over and kiss his cheek,"I love you guys too. You are all I've ever wanted."

Our emotional moment was cut short as we pulled into the Steak N' Shake parking lot. I take a tissue and try to fix my makeup making Austin smile again.

"Okay I'm ready lets go." I say, which throws Austin into power mode, making him run around to open my door.

Hopefully this would be good...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'm so sorry it is short, but I had to stop here due to a family predicament. Hopefully I will be able to have another chapter up by next week.

My sincerest apologies,

-Sara